Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sneak Preview of a track from new Doug Woods and Colin Powell album

We have all seen and enjoyed Doug's videos so I decided to have a go myself. He makes it look so easy! I am just a beginner as far as videos are concerned. :smile:

So, this is not a tutorial or review but just a glimpse of how I record my guitar for our albums on my iPad and a chance to hear a new track from the forthcoming album from Doug Woods and Colin Powell (The Madness of Benjamin Folde) and a glimpse of my recording process.

Comments

• Ben Folds...?

• The guitar/bandoneon (or is it an accordion?) section sounds great!

• Interesting insight as to your workflow, Colin. Wish I could play like that, or even half as well. Looking forward to new album. BTW, the preview track sounds a little Clint Eastwood western, to me. This is a good thing. :)

• edited March 2018

Thanks, guys.
    The accordion sound is an Italian Accordion from Bismark bs-16i (and obviously it will sound even better on the album rather than though my Android phone microphone!)