PSA: Don't update to iOS 12.4 if you use apps in AB output slot or IAA apps that use the mic.
Elastic FX is now Universal (iPhone & iPad) and got lot's of new features
I am happy to announce that Elastic FX update 1.1 is finally out !!
This is the new stuff:
- Now for iPhone also ... UNIVERSAL: buy once and get it for iPhone & iPad
- New vintage Tremolo and Vibrato effect
- New Repeater and Chunk distortion effect
- Reworked all demo presets. They now all come with an audio file to get an immediate idea about the possibilities
- Demo (Mode) button for presets: InputSource and a chosen Audiofile get restored by a preset now, but you can switch this behavior off
- New „touchMode“ function, that enables the effect on TouchDown and disables the effect on TouchUp (similar to a Kaoss Pad)
- TouchMode is also recordable
- Delete Automations via the Automate submenu (Longtap Automate circle)
See 2 video's that introduce the new features of Elastic Drums
Now bomb me with asking for AUv3
- Short answer is: It's not in there yet
- Long answer is: I see the benefits of AUv3, but Elastic FX started as a standalone app rather, than a plugin app. I want to use it with external hardware, real instruments, hardware synths, guitars, etc. You can use it in your DAW of choice via Audiobus and InterApp-Audio, but not yet with AudioUnits. I want to offer this too, but I don't know yet, how long that will take ...