Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Semi-Serious Question: Is It My Music or Bram’s?

13»

Comments

• @Kühl said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Kühl said:

Thank you man. This was a treasure for me. I haven’t seen this before, and I love Lenny.
    I’m so in love with Clara Schumann that I’m almost freaking out :wink:
    She’s the picture on my iPhone.

Have you seen the movie?

It really is a stunning analysis. I learned a lot about composition from it when I first read it back in the early 1980s and became quite inspired. I have not seen the Clara movie. I don't have any German, and my Spanish is only at B1, but I can get the gist of the subtitles.

Ups, sorry man. I’m so used to us Europeans being multilingual. So being Norwegian I speak 4 germanic languages plus English. But I suck in Spanish and the Latin languages.
    The German is clearly dubbed here, so I wonder if it’s also available in English.

IMDB says it was made in German. I will watch it with the Spanish subs. They seem to be written in generic Spanish for multiple markets, so actually easier to understand than the spoken language.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Kühl said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Kühl said:

Thank you man. This was a treasure for me. I haven’t seen this before, and I love Lenny.
    I’m so in love with Clara Schumann that I’m almost freaking out :wink:
    She’s the picture on my iPhone.

Have you seen the movie?

It really is a stunning analysis. I learned a lot about composition from it when I first read it back in the early 1980s and became quite inspired. I have not seen the Clara movie. I don't have any German, and my Spanish is only at B1, but I can get the gist of the subtitles.

Ups, sorry man. I’m so used to us Europeans being multilingual. So being Norwegian I speak 4 germanic languages plus English. But I suck in Spanish and the Latin languages.
    The German is clearly dubbed here, so I wonder if it’s also available in English.

IMDB says it was made in German. I will watch it with the Spanish subs. They seem to be written in generic Spanish for multiple markets, so actually easier to understand than the spoken language.

The opening, where she plays Robert Schumann’s A-minor concerto and Brahms comes in... is artistic freedom I guess, but it’s a beautiful rendering of how it might have been. The rest of the movie if pretty accurate.

I guess I like Amadeus best of all composer movies. Even with all it’s flaws :smile:
    But they used the opera house in Prague where Don Giovanni was premiered, and that’s just magic man.

I have this pearl for you if you haven’t seen it. One of my favourites also. Richard Burton in one of his last performances as Richard Wagner. It’s marvellously directed. And loooong :) in English too...

And this one is a must. Young Beethoven and the Eroica rehearsal.

• Again, the youtube comments are really something.