Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thank you iOS

I finally got my first piece of hardware! Thanks to my obsession with making music on my iPad I got all crazy and bought a Subsequent 37! I will post pictures of the beautiful thing when it arrives on Wednesday. Just moved so I’m setting up and building a desk for my studio area. Keeping iOS at the heart and expanding a bit. But what do your music areas look like? Any fancy stuff? I want to get inspired!!

Comments

• I usually chill on the big pile of dirty clothes in the corner. I use it like a beanbag. :D

• edited March 2018

@CracklePot said:
    I usually chill on the big pile of dirty clothes in the corner. I use it like a beanbag. :D

Not far off of that myself usually, just finally getting my crap together lol!

• 90% of the time mine is a jumbled mess of gear/computers/components that just wanders around the apartment.