Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Favourite Gadget song auto-names

1] I often spend a huge amount of time paging through the names given by Gadget.
2] I wish there was a back button, I quite often see a good one as I repeatedly and rapidly hit the “make another” button, but can’t go back to it.
3] What are some of your favourites, that Gadget has juxtaposed for you, that you liked enough to keep (or didn’t keep)?

Comments

• edited March 2018

Just had one called “Blessed Beaver” recently, really cracked me up

• Don’t have Gadget but Samplebot spews our some great auto names... just made a tune called ‘UNUSUAL PARSNIP’ apparently.

• wimwim
    edited March 2018

Peculiar Lee

I didn't know Gadget was capable of puns.

• Gentle Butt (no, RLY!)

• I just tried it and Gadget gave me “Dull Title” lol

• UNUSUAL PARSNIP

Gonna be yuge.

• Unusual Parsnip = camberwell carrot?
    I Just got:
    Major Slot!
    Bottomless Date
    Raw Master
    Integrated Delivery
    Skinny Irritation
    Little Floater
    :smile:

• edited March 2018

These are some of the ones I’ve been working on over the past couple of months or more:

• Massive Hunt
    • Rude Box
    • Grey Wing
    • Pure Passage

The one I’m on at the moment:

• National Condition

…and from the past couple of years:

• Rigid Home
    • Astral Hole
  • @wim said:
    Peculiar Lee

I didn't know Gadget was capable of puns.

My current project for 303 Day (now belated) was named Strong Lee. :lol: Holy hell!

• @id_23 said:
    Unusual Parsnip = camberwell carrot?
    I Just got:
    Major Slot!
    Bottomless Date
    Raw Master
    Integrated Delivery
    Skinny Irritation
    Little Floater
    :smile:

Bottomless Date is killer. This is the best part of Gadget for me.

• I will raise your 'Little Floater' with a 'Contingent Flush'

• One of the first I got was "Saintlike Ticktack" :smile:

Others include:

Unattended Compound
    Olympian Flux
    Nervous Trap
    Zero Execution
    Fantastic Deal
    Uncurbed Heft

:smiley:

• Accidental Sushi :|

• @u0421793 said:
    2] I wish there was a back button, I quite often see a good one as I repeatedly and rapidly hit the “make another” button, but can’t go back to it.

I'm a bit confused by this. If you remember the title and like it, what's stopping you from just naming the project with the same title 'manually'?

• Modest Labradoodle

• @zpxlng said:

@u0421793 said:

I'm a bit confused by this. If you remember the title and like it, what's stopping you from just naming the project with the same title 'manually'?

I don’t remember it, I go through them too quickly and realise I went past a good one a few presses later, but want to see it again see what it was.