Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

No sound in Ampkit once connected with AudioBus 3

Hi All,
I just recently got Ampkit 2.2 and AudioBus 3.0.14. I'm on iOS 11.2.5. Ampkit by itself works great, but when I add it as an effect to Audiobus, then launch Ampkit from Audiobus, Ampkit meters on any given amp show nothing. When I select them, they show that AudioBus is the current input. I'm turned things on/off all over the place to no avail. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• It is working for me in Audiobus. Did yours somehow get switched off? In Audiobus, if you look at the transport bar, the Ampkit buttons have one that says on/off, which is like a bypass. There is also a power button icon. Make sure this is blue, not gray. It acts like a mute.

• Yes, both the on/off button is "on" and the power button is blue. Not sure what's happening.

• edited March 2018

Is your Audiobus input set to the correct input and channel for the audio device you are using to hook up your guitar? If yes, then maybe try using an app in the input slot, just to see if it is an Audiobus/Ampkit prob, or an audio device prob.

• You got me, I'm slow. Thx, I didn't have the right input selected. I works just fine now that I do.

• edited March 2018

Could someone please post either a screenshot or a more detailed instruction how to get ampkit running on input? I’m using irig pro io.Many thanks

• @al23x said:
    Could someone please post either a screenshot or a more detailed instruction how to get ampkit running on input? I’m using irig pro io.Many thanks

Try this. The System Input and System output should allow you to select your iRig when it is plugged in.