Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BB SYNTHWAVE Preset Bank by Brice Beasley for ZEEON Synth...Video Demo

Yet another outstanding Patch Bak of 62 Presets by the mega-talented Brice Beasley

Comments

• Nice one Doug, stunning as the Brice videos are, it's great to be able to hear the presets individually as you play them!

• Oh my goshness, Brice is a real magician at the synthknobs. Respect! Great pack!!!

• It is the time.

It is the future.

Watching that was a lot like what I imagine a parent feels seeing their child take first steps. Truly EPIC jams, Doug! Thank you for making and sharing that!

• That was a great journey back to the 80s, thank you flight attendant Doug! ;)

Brilliant job as always Brice, and damn you I just used up my last iTunes money so I’ll have to wait a little longer while drooling over these delicious 80s sounds. The good news is I finally got Layr and your presets in there just blow my mind... I knew they were epic but holy jeebers are they EPIC!

• edited March 2018

@Keenan said:
    That was a great journey back to the 80s, thank you flight attendant Doug! ;)

Brilliant job as always Brice, and damn you I just used up my last iTunes money so I’ll have to wait a little longer while drooling over these delicious 80s sounds. The good news is I finally got Layr and your presets in there just blow my mind... I knew they were epic but holy jeebers are they EPIC!

Thank you! LayR is a beastly thing isn’t it. But hold on tight because it’s evolving in a significant way :o I’ll be looking out for a collection of your LayR presets.

• @brice said:

@Keenan said:

Thank you! LayR is a beastly thing isn’t it. But hold on tight because it’s evolving in a significant way :o I’ll be looking out for a collection of your LayR presets.

Oooooo :o I had a feeling that was the case after your sneak peak of LayR as an AU. I have no idea what else they could add but it is exciting. I’m still trying to wrap my head around how huge this synth is.

Your production value from the presets down to the presentation is truly inspiring! B)

• @Keenan said:

@brice said:

@Keenan said:

Oooooo :o I had a feeling that was the case after your sneak peak of LayR as an AU. I have no idea what else they could add but it is exciting. I’m still trying to wrap my head around how huge this synth is.

Your production value from the presets down to the presentation is truly inspiring! B)

Wait, what ? Layr as an AUx!!! D: