Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster One

Comments

• Au should be the forefront now. Why even implement something that is dying?

• True.

@stormywaterz said:
    Au should be the forefront now. Why even implement something that is dying?

• @stormywaterz said:

right :)

https://business.facebook.com/synthmastersoftsynth/videos/2099898410026711/

• Possible March release? :D :# <3 o:)

@kv331audio said:

@stormywaterz said:

right :)

https://business.facebook.com/synthmastersoftsynth/videos/2099898410026711/

• Guys, our goal is to release the beta in 2 weeks. Cheers!

• @kv331audio said:
    Guys, our goal is to release the beta in 2 weeks. Cheers!

Awesomeness B)

• @kv331audio said:

Nice! Looking forward to it

• Since I am into EDM and electronic music in general, and judging from the sound palette and sound design possibilities of the Synthmaster One VST, this ONE could very well be my future ”go-to-synth” both for presets and sound tweaking/making. I haven’t found just that combo yet in one app that feels ”right” for me so I am getting this as soon as it hits the App Store!

Thank you for your hard work!

• @kv331audio said:

Just wondering, will this be an open beta? Can anyone interested sign up?

• edited March 2018

@kv331audio If you need beta testers, I’m a user of the desktop version of synthmaster one (and also synthmaster 2.8).

I’d be happy to help.

• @MichaelRocketship said:
    @kv331audio If you need beta testers, I’m a user of the desktop version of synthmaster one (and also synthmaster 2.8).

I’d be happy to help.

I was going to say the same thing, but I don’t have any KV331 products. :(

• Professional sounds from this company

All formats

• Desperate waiting for this! Hopefully this month?

• @kv331audio another willing beta tester here! I have SM One on desktop and am especially interested in cross-device sound porting functionality.

• I can beta test too. I've got the Desktop version of SM One and full Synthmaster

• Will this be universal ?

• Also keen to beta test if it's still open! Have iPad Pro 10.5, iPad Mini 4, iPhone X (although I think it's not universal yet?)

Excited for this regardless!

• @db909 said:
    Will this be universal ?

Yes. But I don't know if it will be at release, or come after initial release.

• Come on already I looked at my apps just now and I definitely need another synth :)

• I beta tested zeeon. Definitely be interested in this as well if it runs on iphone plus

• @High5denied said:
    The transfer of SM DT patches/presets to ios SM player does work, but, it only works with the ones you create

That’d be good enough for me. So, erm, how does it work? Tried different ways and nothing worked. (On macOS.)

• @kv331audio said:

Like others, can’t wait. Can definitely stress test this, including with a variety of wavetables (as we did for SM2.9 on macOS). Let us know!

• What what what? New posts in this thread? Is it here?

Aaah bummer. :'(

• I am so anxious for this synth to release that I've become obsessed, checking the forums multiple times daily for an update. In my imagination, I can see Joy Mangano selling it as the Miracle Mop of IOS synths - "This synth is the only synth you will ever neeeeeeed". Is everyone else shivering with antici...............pation? I can't take it anymore :neutral:

• @AudioGus said:
    I may pick it up once it is an AU. I don't think there will be an intro price low enough for me though to get a non-Au synth and then play the waiting game. Zeeon in BM3 is pretty much my min spec now for iOS synth usability and sound quality, anything less and I won't budge.

+1

• edited April 2018

@rthr said:

@AudioGus said:
    I may pick it up once it is an AU. I don't think there will be an intro price low enough for me though to get a non-Au synth and then play the waiting game. Zeeon in BM3 is pretty much my min spec now for iOS synth usability and sound quality, anything less and I won't budge.

+1

Now tied with the glorious Model D. :heart: Oh, and Cubasis pulled ahead of BM3 in terms of automation. The next BM3 update may reclaim this. Tight race!

• New info on the SynthMaster One.

• Awesome news!

• All right, all right. And then we're done. NO MORE SYNTHS, you guys.