Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looptunes- imported from Audioshare question. Where has it gone?

I am trying out Looptunes as an option- but I am confused about the management of files imported from Audioshare

In a session I can press a box- it takes me to the browser- I can then import from Audioshare- and it appears in the session- fine.

But how and/or where is it then stored for future use. I cannot see the imported file anywhere else or find a way of storing It.

I am assuming that you own loops can be called up in the same way as the stock loops are- but where are they? And how do I get them there?

Many thanks

Comments

• It’s my understanding that it only saves it to the project you’re working on, and not in a general folder. I could be wrong.

• @ALB said:
    It’s my understanding that it only saves it to the project you’re working on, and not in a general folder. I could be wrong.

Thanks- that’s the way it seems to me- but if that’s the case then you cannot load another loop of your own when playing- in the same way that you can for the library provided. When you import from Audioshare- Looptunes has to be stopped. This doesn’t seem right.

• ALBALB
    edited March 2018

Agreed, but it looks like it’s the way of Looptunes. Also, I notice that it doesn’t save the start and end points for a loop upon reopen - at least I haven’t been able to do so.

• I'll make it in the next version that it save audio share imported loops into the "importedLoops" directory, so it gets picked up by the Looptunes browser.
    In the meantime, you can turn on "background audio" in the settings, in order to keep playing when opening audio share.