Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

11.2.6 update

Has anyone made the leap if so any feedback

Comments

• Yes.. no issues so far

• tjatja
    edited March 2018

Isn't that already a bit older?
    I think I updated a week ago or so?!?
    Seems to work... but the Files App is still buggy

• Seems ok bar an issue I’ve had with it showing the correct storage remaining. This was an issue prior to this update though.

• Rock solid! Both iPhone and iPad.

• No not fine with me. Audiobus app is constantly crashing on my iPad (currently running iOS 11.3) : /

Dhruv Rathi
    getappvalley.com tutuappx.com tweakbox.mobi

• Wait is IOS 11.3 out??

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Wait is IOS 11.3 out??

Public beta. I have on my iPhone...but wouldn’t dare put it on my iPad right now :#

• edited March 2018

Seems pointless mentioning it in this thread though haha.

• after one of these updates my quick charge lightning to USB C cable stopped working. Hooked it on my iPhone and it made sounds like you connect and disconnect the thing in a loop... I am right now pissed when it comes to apple and their updates... probably not pi**ed as Brambos, but quite similar I think.

• I upgraded to 11.2.6 and it snowed for a couple of weeks.

• @david_2017 said:
    after one of these updates my quick charge lightning to USB C cable stopped working. Hooked it on my iPhone and it made sounds like you connect and disconnect the thing in a loop... I am right now pissed when it comes to apple and their updates... probably not pi**ed as Brambos, but quite similar I think.

Was it an Apple product ?
    If not, don't complain, you bought in to a culture when you decided to buy Apple, 3rd party products are an annoyance they put up with, they do not and will not go out of their way to continue supporting them in OS updates.
    If it is Apple, inform them and get a refund or fix.

• Audiobus is now not working in my iPhone my current version iOS 11.3
    Tutuapp

• @snapiii said:
    Audiobus is now not working in my iPhone my current version iOS 11.3
    Tutuapp

[email protected]

• I may sound like a grumpy old man (47 next year) but iOS12.1.3 will be out soon and any device capable of running iOS11.x can also run iOS12.x. Apple will never fix issues for older iOS versions and as Michael pointed out in the epic interview many of the issues are actually caused by iOS bugs ;)