Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where did that line come from?

Just been writing a few lines and realised I was doing the cop theme from Scream!

You guys subconsciously pinched something from film, tv etc?

Comments

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Just been writing a few lines and realised I was doing the cop theme from Scream!

Put some real lovely chords into Xynthesizr once then I realized it was practically the riff from “Don’t Dream it’s Over” by Crowded House I think

• I was playing with Chordflow and a track from Vangelis’ 1492 emerged completely by accident.

• @AudioGus said:
    I was playing with Chordflow and a track from Vangelis’ 1492 emerged completely by accident.

I think I read somewhere that he used an early beta of ChordFlow on that track. :D

• I once accidentally typed the complete works of Shakespeare. No, wait--that was my monkey.

• edited March 2018

• I once came out with a supercool synthesized brass riff. It was sort of familiar. It actually was from a sample pack

• edited March 2018

• edited March 2018

• @db909 said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Put some real lovely chords into Xynthesizr once then I realized it was practically the riff from “Don’t Dream it’s Over” by Crowded House I think

I think anyone who’s worth their salt has accidentally (re)-written that song at some point.

• Now there's no point in placing the blame
    And you should know I suffer the same

Damn, here I go again
    On my ow..

Aaarrggh, just like The Four Tops,
    I cant help myself!

• I Feel Love - Donna Summer (Giorgio Moroder) has caught me off guard a couple of times. That bass arp!