Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon and BM2, AUM

Hello all,

Just picked up Zeeon and loving the sounds. I’m able to get the midi into BM2, and I can control it in AUM, but I am not able to record audio from Zeeon into either. I feel like I am missing something here...thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• I got it working in AUM. Would love to get it working in BM2 though so that I can edit the midi and then record the audio. Any thoughts or suggestions? I suppose I could just use BM2 as an input into AUM with Background Audio on in Zeeon...but that's pretty resource heavy. I would just as easily use it in AUM with less resources.

• Au or IAA? Works fine for me as AU I’m BM3. Don’t think I have tried IAA

• @ageezz AFAIK Zeeon is not IAA. It does have a background audio option, and I can use this to control, play, record, and edit midi in BM2. I'm just trying to figure out how to record that audio onto a new audio track in BM2. I'm on iPhone so no BM3 yet.

• I was able to record audio in BM2 using Audiobus 3. But this did not include audio driven by recorded/edited MIDI. This is fine for me for now since I am just holding chords (basically) in Zeeon, but being to able to edit MIDI and then record the audio in BM2 would be great in the future.