Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SHIRE WHISTLE by Embertone - Standalone & AUv3 - Demo for the iPad

Here is my demo for Shire Whistle by Embertone. As you would expect from Embertone it's very good quality and very good at what it does.

I have also set up some examples of it being used in AUM with effects and Mid East Drummer

You can get Shire whistle here at the App Store
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shire-whistle/id1321742688?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• edited February 2018

Thanks Doug. Was waiting for a demo of this one. It’s right up my street. Once payday falls I will refind your link and buy it from there.

I now need to hear it while I’m vaping custard and eating coffee ice cream - wonder what that weird fx you demonstrated recently would do to this hmmm

• @Fruitbat1919 Thanks, and yes I reckon it would sound pretty wild and spaced out with something DISCORD4

• And your piece of music made me go back to Jubal Flute again. They really are classy instruments and have a lot more variety than many give them credit for. Maybe I’m just a lover of wind instruments :)

• Arghhhh. Doug, you are doing it again. I had persuaded myself that I didn’t need a whistle, and this was a bit pricey, etc, etc. But hearing the beautiful sounds you coaxed from this, and creatively adjusting so that the whistle becomes something else is making me reconsider.

• Ok thanks Doug for the tour. This will be a welcome addition to the stable

• For another five bucks you could buy a real tin whistle.

• I have the Shire Whistle Kontakt instrument. Does this app do anything that the Kontakt version doesn't?

-Scarlet Jerry