Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

15 Great AUv3 Synth and Keyboard Apps for the iPad..Video

Thought I'd round up a few great AUv3 Synths and keyboard apps, I think there may be 16 here and 15, but hey ho

Comments

• I can’t say enough good things about Phosphor. I just keep coming back to it, time after time.

• @oat_phipps said:
    I can’t say enough good things about Phosphor. I just keep coming back to it, time after time.

Yepp, and the 'space invader mode' triggers me in combination with a cross mod and a few partials.

• Yeah - it really took me back. I bought it on a lark and was just blown away in all sorts of ways I wasn't expecting.

FANTASTIC synth, that.

• @Samu said:

@oat_phipps said:
    I can’t say enough good things about Phosphor. I just keep coming back to it, time after time.

Yepp, and the 'space invader mode' triggers me in combination with a cross mod and a few partials.

Totally, just had a beauty going with a couple odd partials in each of the triangle waves, and then lfo’ing osc1’s crossmod via Rozeta (and running it through discord4). Phosphor is VERY good at what it does.