Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

POISON-202 Update Demo - These New Patches Are Sooo Goooooooood

Man, Jim can proper program proper good

Comments

• I‘m too old. Don‘t how to use these sounds

• I just mentioned this on the othe P202 thread. B)

• schsch
    edited February 2018

I reckon Jim deserves an award for the preset names too!

Wow, many of those could be used for a remake of Forbidden Planet.

• @sch I know they are awesome, very cool

• Poison-202 really needs a tagging system... c'mon, it's 2018, nobody browses hundreds of patches "by chance" anymore!

• Is it mpe already?. Mpe would be cool with these sounds.

• @SevenSystems said:
    Poison-202 really needs a tagging system... c'mon, it's 2018, nobody browses hundreds of patches "by chance" anymore!

+1

• Tag 1: screechy.
    Tag 2: extra screechy.
    Tag 3: rumbly.
    Tag 4: extra rumbly.
    Tag 5: slightly nauseous.
    Tag 6: fully nauseous.
    And so on.

These are compliments, btw.

• I own poison but Wasn’t expecting to be so impressed with the new patches as I am.
    Amazing tones. Not sure how to incorporate many of them but glad they exist!

• Gentleman Jim does it again. Great to see this app continuing to improve, and some seriously good new sounds. Some weird stuff, too. But those will also have thier fans.

• Yeah if you put a few instances of Poison together in AUM, you pretty much have a Roland Jupiter 80 for next to nothing ;)