Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MIDI - SYNC - LINK : Issues?

As of like a day ago, not getting Circuit to sync with MIDI LINK SYNC or FUGUE MACHINE CREATOR SYNC.

Anyone aware of the issue interrupting LINK to externals?

Suggestions around this besides pressing button on time myself? The thoughts of it......

Comments

• I know that either Ableton sends wonky LINK or Arturia iSpark sees the 16. step as the first step. I don’t know if that really. Helps you though..

• @RUST( i )K said:
    As of like a day ago, not getting Circuit to sync with MIDI LINK SYNC or FUGUE MACHINE CREATOR SYNC.

Suggestions around this besides pressing button on time myself? The thoughts of it......

Check your WIFI settings.

• @OhmAgar said:
    I know that either Ableton sends wonky LINK or Arturia iSpark sees the 16. step as the first step. I don’t know if that really. Helps you though..

AHAA!

iSpark didn't even have the option the other day thats right

• @RajahP said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Check your WIFI settings.

HARDWIRED

USB LIGHTNING TO CIRCUIT

No wifi involved.

LINK originating at LINK SYNC APPS TO connected hardware

thanks thought

• Have you checked the MIDI data spit out by MIDI LINK SYNC (clock/SPP/STATUS messages)?
    Is the Circuit still set to AutoSync=ON?