Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KORG Gadget - How To Make Music In The Style Of CASEY NEISTAT On Your iPad

Many of you will already be aware of YouTube filmmaker Casey Neistat, I really like his work and particularly his clever use of this genre of music.

Comments

• edited February 2018

Looks like Doug just discovered the joy, wonder and genius in the simplicity of producing hip hop. Simpler the better. Gadget is like cheating for creating hip hop.lol. So easy.

If DJ Premier, JDilla, Dr Dre or Pete Rock had an iPad with Gadget in the 90s...humans would be driving flying cars and commuting to Mars by now.

85-95 BPM is widely known for NYC/Northeast type beats. You could chop and add Ll Cool J/WuTang/Jay-Z vocals and this’ll sound fresh off a Def Jam comp.

Huge fan of keeping it simple and creating often. As far as iOS, Gadget certainly facilitates getting going best for me. Garageband is pretty great and simple in this use case also. Great vid

• @WillieNegus said:
    Looks like Doug just discovered the joy, wonder and genius in the simplicity of producing hip hop.

>

Just as long as he doesn’t start wearing those trousers that make people look like they’ve crapped themselves. :)

But seriously, hip-hop Doug is yet another feather in his cap. Great sound, and really good fun video.

• Hope you were wearing the white scratched up shades while making the video Doug B)

• edited February 2018

I’d pay to see Doug producing hip hop beats whilst wearing white shades and a long gold chain or few. OG-Doug Dig Em.lmao

• @Zen210507 said:

@WillieNegus said:
    Looks like Doug just discovered the joy, wonder and genius in the simplicity of producing hip hop.

>

Just as long as he doesn’t start wearing those trousers that make people look like they’ve crapped themselves. :)

But seriously, hip-hop Doug is yet another feather in his cap. Great sound, and really good fun video.

If he does, he'll need a coat like this to go with them ;)

• All the above, very very funny and very cool, Gadget really does make this very easy and pretty much always sounds great

• I’ve just heard of this guy and read his story. Very impressive rise to stardom.

Watched a couple of his videos too, on the $10000 hotel room with full library and the ridiculous first class flight.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Snoop Doug

>

Nice. :)

I came up with LL Cool Beanz, DWA and Rhythm Method Man, but yours is stil best.

• @Zen210507 said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    Snoop Doug

>

Nice. :)

I came up with LL Cool Beanz, DWA and Rhythm Method Man, but yours is stil best.

I'm down with LL Cool Beanz, but Rhythm Method Man sounds a tad risky :D

• @AndyPlankton said:
    I'm down with LL Cool Beanz, but Rhythm Method Man sounds a tad risky :D

>

For you and I, maybe. But Doug knows what to put in and when to take it out. ;)