Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT Mastering a KORG Gadget Track with T-Racks 5 MAX..Video

So I wouldn’t normally post this kind of video here but this may be of some interest.

First I don’t claim to be any kind of mastering engineer, any a Patron of mine called Spidericemidas kindly let me use one of his tracks for this demo of T-Racks which IK gave me for reviews etc etc. Spider uses Gadget exclusively for his music and I think it’s just great, very Cafe Del Mar kinda thing, very chilled.

If you wan to hear more of his music here is his SoundCloud page
https://soundcloud.com/user-615387031

And here is the video

Comments

• Great vid Doug. I really do hope they release T Racks 5 Max on iOS?

• @studs1966 you know all the effects In Syntronik are based on the T-Racks effects so they could theoretically just make the effect available but I do think it would be pricey although definitely worth it

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @studs1966 you know all the effects In Syntronik are based on the T-Racks effects so they could theoretically just make the effect available but I do think it would be pricey although definitely worth it

Really?...... Didn't know that......

But the T-Racks seems to be a lot better than there Lurssen Mastering Console for iOS? At least the T-Racks in line with iZotopes/Waves of Mastering in one package type of thingy. Different options & more scope for experimenting. Anyway, we will see if @ikmultimedia will or not? ;)

• T-Racks mastering for IOS would go down a storm, providing they were comparably priced to Fab Filters, and crucially, worked with more than one app.