Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LoopyHD "trick" to switch from record+overdub to record+play and back again?

Hi all,

As far as I can tell, there's no mapping that will allow you to change the way loopy closes a loop. In setting you can have overdub after record on/off, but what I need to do is have a way to sometimes have it stop after the set loop length (i.e. loop set to 1 bar, press pedal to record, it auto-closes after 1 bar) and sometimes I want the overdub after recording thing...

I know there's a bunch of "advanced" mapping options under tracks in the controller mapping but I'm not sure I understand the use cases for these...

Is it possible there's one of those setting that would let me "fake" the functionality I'm looking for?

Comments

• Yep, the "Toggle record, then overdub" action is probably want you want. For the default behaviour (no overdub), use the "Toggle record" action.

• edited February 2018

@Michael said:
    Yep, the "Toggle record, then overdub" action is probably want you want. For the default behaviour (no overdub), use the "Toggle record" action.

Cool. Thanks for the response. I guess I could have one of the pedals in in the APC40 be Dub and one be NoDub...

**EDIT : Got it working... Perfect! Thanks!

• No worries! That's right, yeah