Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Deleted

edited January 2023 in Creations

Deleted

Comments

• Love it.

• @syrupcore Hey man, thanks for the ears and time! Not everyone’s cup of tea, I realize. Happy to hear you’re into it. I’m fascinated by the rhythmic interplay in phase music........I read/write notation better than I do English and there is no amount of money in the world that could get me to transcribe this.

• I listened while rewiring some things in my home studio setup and it was very meditative & moving. I liked the delay variations on the sequence loop bits, made it pop off with all these counter melodies & harmonies. I sat for the last few minutes watching the video which totally matches the music perfectly. Very cool @waynerowand thanks for sharing brother...

• @JRSIV Awesome! Thank you for the ears and time!

• Again, sounds great but aaah the phasing. I made it only a few minutes again :( . Not your fault, I’m just not able to handle it.

Keep on truckin!