Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Scrolling through presets from Midi Controller in Korg Gadget IOS?

Like the title says. Is there any way to do it? I have no problem mapping all the knobs but can't find any info on that.

Comments

• Good question, would like to know how to do this in any app ?

• I don’t believe Korg Gadget has program change functionality. It’s high up on my Gadget wish list. Some Korg standalone apps have it, like iMono/Poly so it’s not like they’re unaware of how to implement it.

• They are hard enough to clearly see (on the sofa in the halflight of evening) that I sometimes avoid using the app. But that's nothing compared (on the sofa) to the need to have the thing plugged into the wall because it EATS JUICE LIKE A JUICE EATING MOFO...

• I thought maybe they kept it as a feature for the korg controllers. Tried to do it with a nanokey studio but couldn't find a way to do it.

• @dubprince83 said:
    I thought maybe they kept it as a feature for the korg controllers. Tried to do it with a nanokey studio but couldn't find a way to do it.

Nope, the Korg ManoKontrol studio is kinda limited in exclusive features. Especially now the transport can be controlled by CCs.