Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stories From The Little Hearts In The Big Picture

edited February 2018 in Creations

Hello everybody, this is another piece in a project called “Little Hearts In The Big Picture” this is called “The Careful Man Waved Goodbye” the other two pieces are “Little Hearts In The Snow” and “Trapped In Paradise We Walk Upon The Beach Of Bones.

It was all made in Reason, so not iOS related, but you may may enjoy it, I hope you do.

I feel myself drawn towards this kind of thing when I compose for myself, to me it feels organic in some way and is more an exercise of restraint than musicality.

Anyway I really do hope you enjoy it, I did I think post the other two here too but they are easy to find on the channel.

Comments

• When I read the thread title and who posted it, well, my heart was in my mouth! Don’t do that to me!

Nice piece by the way.

• Pretty cool. I lik the mellow/chill vibe :)

• @Noirflux said:
    Pretty cool. I lik the mellow/chill vibe :)

Me too! :(

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2018

Very spooky, atmospheric. Liking this direction a lot.

Just make sure you don’t get too involved, ‘cause for every step you take toward the supernatural, it takes two steps toward you.

• Great piece, interesting visuals too.

• Thanks everybody for all the positive comments on the track, there are are few more of these to go, I have three so far and I think there will be some more, maybe eventually I'll make a small EP to go with videos too.

Another part of the idea was to make something that sort of sounded like a group of loops but there are no loops, everything is played in real time on a midi keyboard with no quantising, which I think gives it all a loose floating feel.

It’s just one of those things you have to get off your chest.

Anyway in another note I hope to have a Pre-Release demo of a new app tomorrow too

• Very atmospheric and compelling. The video images are quite striking, where did they came from?

• @rickwaugh Thanks, and all the video and image footage is from Pixabay, and then a lot of editing in Vegas

• Disturbing video....like the in The Ring :)
    Very nice work. Mystical and really catchy to hear.

• edited February 2018

DUDE! I love the olde timey/new combo! Love it!

• Here is the newest one, this is called “He Remembered Her Name But It Was Too Late By Then”

I didn’t think it was worth starting a new post for these so I'll just keep putting any new ones here, I will also drop the first two here a bit later, then if anyone wants to keep track of music and videos they can do that here.

• edited February 2018

@thesoundtestroom said:
    Here is the newest one, this is called “He Remembered Her Name But It Was Too Late By Then”

I didn’t think it was worth starting a new post for these so I'll just keep putting any new ones here, I will also drop the first two here a bit later, then if anyone wants to keep track of music and videos they can do that here.

This is really good! I like it even more than the first one. These tracks could go along as a soundtrack for the next generation of Twilight Zone.

• @cib Thanks, yes they are of that feel, I like to think of them as a little parts of a bigger picture, hence the overall project title of “Little Hearts In The Big Picture”

Part of thing for me is also playing everything without any quantizing, and not looping anything, also to keep all the pieces very short, in fact this new one is longer than I would have liked, I think it’s better for the listener with music like this to keep it short and sweet

• edited February 2018

Here is the latest piece in the project, I hope you all enjoy this one too

This is called “At The End We Will All Dance The Iinfinity Waltz”