Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you eating? Is it good?

Homemade organic strawberry vanilla yogurt smoothie. Yes.

Comments

• edited February 2018

Mangos! Yes

On way out for pho. Will keep you updated ;)

• Shrooms. Duuuuuuuuuuude. o:)

• Chana masala....delish

• Dr Pepper and Texas Toast. Really bad but really good.

• @MonzoPro said:
    ‘Layers of joy’

This is what I always worried about as regards throwing in my American lot; the missing out not just on eating/having access to these types of products, but even knowing they exist.

• @MonzoPro said:
    ‘Layers of joy’

Oooh, I want one of those! :)

• edited February 2018

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:
    ‘Layers of joy’

This is what I always worried about as regards throwing in my American lot; the missing out not just on eating/having access to these types of products, but even knowing they exist.

Mrs Monzo brought it back from Tesco’s (on special) tonight, as I’d forgotten to get anything chocolatey for valentines.

7000 calories of sweet goo. Texas sized portions.

• @CracklePot said:

@MonzoPro said:
    ‘Layers of joy’

Oooh, I want one of those! :)

It was very nice. Sweet gloopy loveliness.

• @johnfromberkeley said:

Prepping ......

• @MonzoPro said:
    ‘Layers of joy’

I was going to say 'you can tell who lives in a state with legal pot', but Tescos? You are in the UK.

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:
    ‘Layers of joy’

Mrs Monzo brought it back from Tesco’s (on special) tonight, as I’d forgotten to get anything chocolatey for valentines.

Valentines? Is it? Nah, can’t be. Back to the football with a chicken phall, pilau rice, poppadoms, (with chutney tray) and garlic naan. Homemade spotted dick and custard for pudding :)

• @RUST( i )K said:

@johnfromberkeley said:

Prepping ......

MMmmm, I used to have that countertop, sure miss it...

• @Bluepunk said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:
    ‘Layers of joy’

Valentines? Is it? Nah, can’t be. Back to the football with a chicken phall, pilau rice, poppadoms, (with chutney tray) and garlic naan. Homemade spotted dick and custard for pudding :)

I put the frozen pizzas in the oven. Making an effort look.

• edited February 2018

Olive hummus w/ lettuce and tomato in whole wheat pita bread, with side of sautéed green beans over curried cous cous. Yummy. Not hardcore vegan, but generally prefer a plant-based, strongly meat-avoidant, Audiobus-compatible diet.

• @AudioGus said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@johnfromberkeley said:

Prepping ......

Really?

I miss my 6 burner gas Viking.

But, no gas here so no go.

It does heat quick.

Nightmare for my OCD cleaning...

• @AudioGus said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@johnfromberkeley said:

Prepping ......

Countertop

Not stove

Re Read.

Yes, I used in 1 of the baths as well.

The other is cement.

• Homemade Butternut squash and carrot soup...mmmm good!

• @pauly said:

@MonzoPro said:
    ‘Layers of joy’

I was going to say 'you can tell who lives in a state with legal pot', but Tescos? You are in the UK.

The People’s Republic of Wales. Pots of creamy goo.

• Way too much sugar. I've just finished a chocolate bar and a roll of Mentos. And now I'm about to pass out into a sugar coma while in my office at work. This stuff is way too addictive, if I was into drugs I'm sure I'd be a hardcore user... man, I just can't kick this sugar habit!

Feeling guilty as hell about it too.

• Omfg. No, please no. Don’t do this.

• @Cib: That took everyone back down to Earth :D

• Tagliatelle alla bolognese tonight, or almost bolognese, because there’s a lot of garlic as well.

• DCJDCJ
    edited February 2018

My feelings. Not very.

• Just Wok'ed up some Veggie Chipotle, Tofu, and Broccoli Kung Pao. No rice, I am on a very-high protein diet. (Lost 50 pound so far :))

But I was a bad boy today, went to Whole Foods to share a few deserts with my Valentine. May still be able to hit my calorie count, but my protein goal is toast and I don't even want to look at my sugar intake today. SMH

• I’m eating Pho noodle soup in the streets of Hanoi.

• We went for top nosh last night. V's night at a local hotel. Great food and then I need had to sit through my musical hell, a Gary Barlow tribute act. Only yards away from our table it was all I could do not to howl along..