Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - Win a copy of Ableton Live 10

Comments

• I'm stuck on the first question ;)

• @Jocphone said:
    I'm stuck on the first question ;)

It's 11. Anything in music is always 11.

• @fprintf said:

@Jocphone said:
    I'm stuck on the first question ;)

It's 11. Anything in music is always 11.

Good point, formatted, bound to win now! :smiley:

• Thank everyone who has used my link above. I am at 359 entries. Not sure if that's enough to win but every little bit helps.

• edited February 2018

I have it on good authority that this link will give you more chance to win :D https://www.adsrsounds.com/giveaways/win-ableton-live-10/?lucky=148019

• @gmslayton said:
    Thank everyone who has used my link above. I am at 359 entries.

3 more entries from me. Good luck!

• Looking like @gmslayton is going to win this one, but if by some miracle I get the prize I would be happy to have a contest/raffle on here since I already own Suite

• Im at one entry. If thats not enough then I dont care :wink:

• @BlueGreenSpiral I hope I go. I'm a 428 so far. Maybe that's enough to win.

• So you tricked us into increasing your chances huh? >:)

• @Jocphone I didn't "Trick" per say, just shared a link that gives you a chance to win. And....if you use my link....then maybe I get a few extra entries in the pot. Its all for the greater good though, right?

If I win it, I will dive into some tutorials on integrating iOS devices with Ableton Live, so, yea.

• @gmslayton said:
    @Jocphone I didn't "Trick" per say, just shared a link that gives you a chance to win. And....if you use my link....then maybe I get a few extra entries in the pot. Its all for the greater good though, right?

If I win it, I will dive into some tutorials on integrating iOS devices with Ableton Live, so, yea.

No worries, I was only pulling your chain. Good luck with the draw.
    I got an offer I couldn't refuse for the upgrade so I'm not really looking to win anyway.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2018

@gmslayton said:
    @Jocphone I didn't "Trick" per say, just shared a link that gives you a chance to win. And....if you use my link....then maybe I get a few extra entries in the pot. Its all for the greater good though, right?

i didnt think it was a trick. i actually entered so that you would get more entries. already own Ableton so don't really need a copy but look forward to your videos if you win :)

Btw. while i have your attention. is there a way to move the "start marker" in beatmaker 3's midi editor like you can in ableton ? like. in a 9 bar recording, could i make it play just bars 3-5 thus giving me a 2 bar clip ? i can see how you edit the ending of the clip but cant for the life of me see how you manupilate the start without having to physically move the notes all the way to the left.

• @Jocphone I figured as much. Just having a little fun this morning.

@Max23 Is there any other kind of mail besides SPAM.

@gonekrazy3000 Thats a big Nope. I have brought this up to the attention of Intua but nothing as of yet, @mathieugarcia but not sure if its in the fix for the next release. I would love that ability to trim the beginning. Maybe we will get it one day.

• @gmslayton said:
    @Jocphone I figured as much. Just having a little fun this morning.

@Max23 Is there any other kind of mail besides SPAM.

@gonekrazy3000 Thats a big Nope. I have brought this up to the attention of Intua but nothing as of yet, @mathieugarcia but not sure if its in the fix for the next release. I would love that ability to trim the beginning. Maybe we will get it one day.

Sigh it is such a wierd omission. Takes down Bm3's usability several notches due to unnecessary wasted time in my workflow. I guess I'll stick to ableton till they implement this. Such a shame. It's so close to basically ableton on the go....

• edited February 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 I agree with live being quick. I have the lite version and can usually get something going really quickly. I then export the loops and stuff into logic to further it but for quick ideas Live is the best.

@gonekrazy3000 I agree that a few things inside of BM3 wastes time. I heard that the newest update they are working on will solve some workflow stuff. We shall see.

• edited February 2018

@gmslayton said:
    @Max23 I agree with live being quick. I have the lite version and can usually get something going really quickly. I then export the loops and stuff into logic to further it but for quick ideas Live is the best.

@gonekrazy3000 I agree that a few things inside of BM3 wastes time. I heard that the newest update they are working on will solve some workflow stuff. We shall see.

Oh live is definitely always going to be quicker. I've actually gotten it down to making things in minutes that take like 10-20 in other daws. Specially with all my midi generator and processing racks I have built over the years. But I can't really carry my laptop or my desktop with me so I do like to use my iPad for sketches sometimes. Modstep is pretty close for me but lacks audio tracks. if modstep were to get audio tracks and auv3 midi support I'd probably forever use it.

Bm3 is tantalizingly close right now.

• Thanks everyone for signing up through my link. I don't think I won. Website says verifying winners and I haven't gotten an email yet. Maybe next time...