Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

audiocopy 3.4.6 not copying audio from impc pro 1&2

@Retronyms I've emailed you today - audiocopy is not copying audio in both impc pro1&2
ioS 11.2.1 ipad pro12.9 and Air2
On both my ipads it copied the audio once then bugged out.
Can you put the original Audiocopy back up on the app store because the new version is not working

Comments

• I've never quite understood why would anyone would use the audiocopy app when general plasterboard has been there for ages and is super stable. (genuine question)

• @supadom said:
    I've never quite understood why would anyone would use the audiocopy app when general plasterboard has been there for ages and is super stable. (genuine question)

yo i hear ya - ive never known how to use general pasteboard - if poss can you give any info?

• copying to AudioCopy, and from it seems ok in iMC Pro 2, (copying a movie crown, and sending the audio from an audio track, then sending back)

except when I mix down and copy to AudioCopy it’s leaving off some of an audio track - weird

• edited February 2018

@Littlewoodg said:
    copying to AudioCopy, and from it seems ok in iMC Pro 2, (copying a movie crown, and sending the audio from an audio track, then sending back)

except when I mix down and copy to AudioCopy it’s leaving off some of an audio track - weird

@Retronyms @Littlewoodg yep the mixdown issue no audio - not good at all. on both impc pro1&2 Also when Audio copying sequences no audio.

• @Littlewoodg do you know if there's any way to revert back to the original Audiocopy Version before they made this bugged out new one?

• @stormbeats said:
    @Littlewoodg do you know if there's any way to revert back to the original Audiocopy Version before they made this bugged out new one?

Pretty sure there’s no going back :/

• @Littlewoodg said:

@stormbeats said:
    @Littlewoodg do you know if there's any way to revert back to the original Audiocopy Version before they made this bugged out new one?

Pretty sure there’s no going back :/

yep - it's making impc pro1/2 totally unusable for me

• @Retronyms has become synonymous with retrograde it would seem. >:)

• I’m having some issues woth AudioCopy and some folders that can not be deleted. (I’ve deleted them using iFunbox bit there’s apparently some hidden plist file that still keeps them visible only in AudioCopy. (It’s folders for Gadget and Figure).

Also when rapidly pressing play in the audio-editor with short samples can sometimes put the play-head in flashing/looping mode and the only way to ’stop it’ is to force quit the app...

Also it’s impossible to select the input for recording when using a multi input audio interface (Steinberg UR242 in my case).

And well, iMPC Pro 2 crashes every-time I try to select an input for recording an audio track, in the ’sampler’ there is no input selctor at all for audio.

The interface works flawlessly with all other apps on my iPad Air 2.

Well at least I’ve generated tons of crahslogs our friends over at @retronyms can take a look at when they decide to dig in...

I due time I trust they will fix these issues.

• edited February 2018

@Samu said:
    I’m having some issues woth AudioCopy and some folders that can not be deleted. (I’ve deleted them using iFunbox bit there’s apparently some hidden plist file that still keeps them visible only in AudioCopy. (It’s folders for Gadget and Figure).

Also when rapidly pressing play in the audio-editor with short samples can sometimes put the play-head in flashing/looping mode and the only way to ’stop it’ is to force quit the app...

Also it’s impossible to select the input for recording when using a multi input audio interface (Steinberg UR242 in my case).

And well, iMPC Pro 2 crashes every-time I try to select an input for recording an audio track, in the ’sampler’ there is no input selctor at all for audio.

Well at least I’ve generated tons of crahslogs our friends over at @retronyms can take a look at when they decide to dig in...

@Samu cheers for the info - it's made impc "pro" 1&2 a no go for me - Audiocopy that don't work is really not a good thing at all. Why can't the dev's implement Audioshare Files.app and Dropbox -

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    @Retronyms has become synonymous with retrograde it would seem. >:)

@LucidMusicInc Retro grade :-)

• @stormbeats said:
    @Retronyms I've emailed you today - audiocopy is not copying audio in both impc pro1&2
    ioS 11.2.1 ipad pro12.9 and Air2
    On both my ipads it copied the audio once then bugged out.
    Can you put the original Audiocopy back up on the app store because the new version is not working

@stormbeats I'll go check out that email now. We're looking into this issue and hope to have a fix out quickly. - Niki

• @Samu said:
    I’m having some issues woth AudioCopy and some folders that can not be deleted. (I’ve deleted them using iFunbox bit there’s apparently some hidden plist file that still keeps them visible only in AudioCopy. (It’s folders for Gadget and Figure).

Thanks so much @Samu . I'll be sure to get the logs over to our developers. - Niki

• @Retronyms said:

Thanks so much @Samu . I'll be sure to get the logs over to our developers. - Niki

Goodie! Since I automatically send usage diagnostics from my iOS devices the developer(s) should get hold of them using Xcode's Crashes organizer :)

I'm on an iPad Air 2(Wifi/Cellular), iOS11.2.5...

The audio-interface is a Steinberg UR242 and the crashes are repeatable when trying to select inputs 3 & 4 both as a 'stereo pair' and as individual mono inputs. The device is 'class compliant' and no other apps on iOS show any signs of strange issues, it just works.

• @Retronyms said:

@Samu said:

Hi Niki, I’m not having crashes when uploading from iMPC Pro 2, but I’m finding that mixdowns dont include the audiotracks I’ve recorded (via IAA gens in this case)

• @Littlewoodg are your mixdowns missing entire tracks or are there just gaps in the track? Also, are you using an iPad Air? Any additional information is greatly appreciated!
    -Niki

• @Retronyms said:
    @Littlewoodg are your mixdowns missing entire tracks or are there just gaps in the track? Also, are you using an iPad Air? Any additional information is greatly appreciated!
    -Niki

Air 2, it’s not consistent, partial audio track one test, no audio track at all the next test..
    Thanks Niki

• @supadom said:
    I've never quite understood why would anyone would use the audiocopy app when general plasterboard has been there for ages and is super stable. (genuine question)

@supadom Because impc pro1&2 only give the option to use Audiocopy

• @Littlewoodg said:

@Retronyms said:
    @Littlewoodg are your mixdowns missing entire tracks or are there just gaps in the track? Also, are you using an iPad Air? Any additional information is greatly appreciated!
    -Niki

Air 2, it’s not consistent, partial audio track one test, no audio track at all the next test..
    Thanks Niki

@Littlewoodg it's the same issue on my Air2 as well as my ipad pro 12.9 -

• @stormbeats said:

@supadom said:

Ah, there you go. Retronyms strike again.

• @supadom said:

@stormbeats said:

@supadom said:

Ah, there you go. Retronyms strike again.

@supadom yeh its a nightmare - they really need to step their game up at least include files.app - and multi export.

• @Retronyms most apps even the really cheap ones have incorporated Files.app - As a business I understand why maybe you don't want to include 3rd Party apps for import/export - but Filess.app is a great tool given to us by Apple.Many may bash and have a lot of bad to say about Apple but they have given us Files.app which really should be implemented on all apps using their platform . Audio Copy is outdated even without the bugs - It has good tools but it's time for Retronyms to move with the times. IMPC Pro 1&2 are great apps - just a let down with this Audio Copy bug.