Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Lol brilliant

• I’ve got one of those handy! Genious!!!
    Thanks

• I finally feel i have acomplished something with my life.

• You genius you! Thanks for saving our lives too :#

• Just got one of those pillows for Christmas. Didn’t know what to do with it. Now I do! Thank you @AudioGus.

• This is brilliant. I have two of these from when my children would travel with us, now they are grown and left their things behind to be donated/tossed of which these pillows were destined. Now I'll have to hang onto one!

• No way! That would even work for earbuds as well. It's still uncomfortable to lay down with those in as well.

• @AudioGus said:
    I finally feel i have acomplished something with my life.

You leveled up with this accomplishment.

I have two of these from my old travel days, definitely will use them with earbuds.

• @AudioGus said:

I'm confused. Why black out your eyes here when your profile picture shows your face ? D:

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@AudioGus said:

I'm confused. Why black out your eyes here when your profile picture shows your face ? D:

profile pic isn't the same as the above pic, me thinks.......

• edited February 2018

@High5denied said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@AudioGus said:

Profile pic is the legendary Doug Stanhope taking the piss as a goober. My real eyes were just puffy and bloodshot. ;)

• @AudioGus said:

@High5denied said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@AudioGus said:

Profile pic is the legendary Doug Stanhope taking the piss as a goober. My real eyes were just puffy and bloodshot. ;)

ah :)

• Great news! It works with those hemorrhoid pillows, too! :D