Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NEW FAC CHORUS 1.3 (New character)

FAC Chorus has quickly become a reference tool in the arsenal of the iOS and macOS musicians. To be even more flexible and suit all the situations requiring a chorus I've released a new version 1.3.

The update provides a new THICK character having the behaviour of the BBD mode but without the typical noise that comes with BBD chips. This is handy when the warm character is required but without the lovely spacy noise. To get the orignal tone, the previous THICK mode has been labeled now as BBD.

Another handy feature is the support of the view configuration management. This is, as far as we know, only implemented in GarageBand and brings you the support of different view configurations. The view is not bigger but suits perfectly the host container to provide a better user experience.

Following the classic update process, this version also comes with some minor improvements and bug fixes.

App Store Link

Demo Video

Hope you will have a lot of fun with this new version!

Comments

• Much thanks! Been loving the new clean, :heart:

• The best just got even better. Thanks @FredAntonCorvest ! :)

• @FredAntonCorvest said:
    FAC Chorus has quickly become a reference tool in the arsenal of the iOS and macOS musicians. To be even more flexible and suit all the situations requiring a chorus I've released a new version 1.3.

The update provides a new THICK character having the behaviour of the BBD mode but without the typical noise that comes with BBD chips. This is handy when the warm character is required but without the lovely spacy noise. To get the orignal tone, the previous THICK mode has been labeled now as BBD.

Another handy feature is the support of the view configuration management. This is, as far as we know, only implemented in GarageBand and brings you the support of different view configurations. The view is not bigger but suits perfectly the host container to provide a better user experience.

Following the classic update process, this version also comes with some minor improvements and bug fixes.

App Store Link

Demo Video

Hope you will have a lot of fun with this new version!

Thank you for the option. Sometimes you want the noise and sometimes not!

• Great update, though I prefer the noise 90% of the time. Look forward to the next FAC venture

• edited February 2018

@oat_phipps said:
    Great update, though I prefer the noise 90% of the time. Look forward to the next FAC venture

Indeed. FAC may own 2018!

• @realdavidai Thx again for your great feedbacks while testing the beta version!

@all
    I have to admit that I really enjoy this option too, amazing on vocals!!!
    This noise free mode idea comes from this forum! It's a great place to share idea.

Regarding the view configuration management I hope that it will be implemented soon on various existing AuV3 host. For Maxima I've prepared a large view :) The update will be released soon too.

And on top of this I'm cooking something indeed :D

• edited February 2018

Great! It's getting harder to resist the urge to use FAC Chorus on everything.

• @nothumanatall said:

+1

• edited February 2018

@FredAntonCorvest Keep cooking!

@realdavidai Thx again for your great feedbacks while testing the beta version!

>

Regarding the view configuration management I hope that it will be implemented soon on various existing AuV3 host. For Maxima I've prepared a large view :) The update will be released soon too.

And on top of this I'm cooking something indeed :D

My pleasure! thanks for supporting the large view option GB. Looking forward to what you have cooking next!

• @nothumanatall said:

Totally agree!

• @TozBourne said:

@nothumanatall said:

Totally agree!

Indeed! And with the stereo image width control knob you can make everything sit in place!

@TozBourne said:

@nothumanatall said:

Totally agree!

Indeed! And with the stereo image width control knob you can make everything sit in place!

I try to keep my app enthusiasm somewhat in check, but since we’re here...Wow, I really love the app and think you’ve done a marvelous job on it. I haven’t tried the new settings, yet, but I will do so...right now.
    Cheers!

• Just used the new setting on a track, and Maxima too of course.

• I bought the MacOS version thinking I could use it in Ableton but realized it's AUv3 and not supported. Any chance this will be ported to classic AU or VST?

• edited February 2018

Best Chorus app ever!

• Thank guys! Passion and motivation the keys to deliver great products!

Yeah, baby, yeah!

• @gburks said:
    I bought the MacOS version thinking I could use it in Ableton but realized it's AUv3 and not supported. Any chance this will be ported to classic AU or VST?

Currently the plan is AUv3 only but stay tuned this may change according to my availability. :)

• I’d love to see FAC Chorus as a VST it’s brilliant.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Jumpercollins said:
    I’d love to see FAC Chorus as a VST it’s brilliant.

Indeed will be great but the techno is quite different and implies some work on the UI. I don't worry about the process because it's already in C++ :) And yes I do not want to go to any existing cross platform framework... even if it will make everything easier.