Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Wave Alchemy Revolution for Kontakt 5.6 = 50% off

https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/revolution/pid179/
£74.98, going back to regular £149.95 tomorrow ..

Just something I thought I'd mention ., I grabbed this as soon as I noticed it, as I needed
a good electronic drum pack. It's the first kontakt instrument I've purchased since getting Komplete 11 Standard earlier this month.

It was voted "Best software instrument of 2017" by music tech magazine, and sounds incredible from what I've heard., probably the most detailed sampled 808,909,606, CR-78, Linndrum, Drumtraks, Drumulator, OB-DX, SP-12 ..

take notice: they say it may take up to 12 hours to get your serial number e-mailed. I purchased 3 hours ago and still waiting on it ... already downloaded the 8gb of install files.

Comments

• edited February 2018

I bought their "Synth Drums" - 6000 drum samples, for $1 last year. I only bought it because: 6000 & $1. I'll prolly never unpack that file. Sounds and looks like a fun pack (edit: the Kontakt lib that is) :)