Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

Comments

• Another really good show was The Night Of. Mini series I think like 8 episodes, definitely worth watching.

• Half trough Cloverfield Paradox (Cloverfield 3).... i really like it so far.

• For a brilliant classical music themed show you guys have to watch ‘Mozart in the Jungle’ (Amazon series).

• +1

@Lady_App_titude said:
    The new Star Trek Discovery series blows away any previous Star Trek series — or movie, even!

• @Tarekith said:

@Redo1 said:
    Ok might try mr robot. But people say it goes downhill quickly. Normally this would not influence me except that this happens with almost every show I waste my time on.

Disagree, the last two seasons were the best, especially this past season.

I will give it a go. Already easily talked the smoothface in to watching with me. Thanks.

• +1 on Dark. Interesting show

Finished Dirk Gently - I am sad that it is over such amazingly fun show and characters.
    Currently binging on The Goldbergs from S1 on. Majorly scratching my 80s nostalgia itch. Funny show

• @Cib said:
    I liked Dirk Gentley, Glitch, Zoo. Bright was not bad too. I mean i just watch close to everything. I´m a movie and series junkie :# A form for me beside music to escape from reality.
    At the moment i´m watching Designated Survivor. Normally i don´t like things about patriotic and politics but i like Kiefer Sutherland and it is not bad really.
    I also really like Luther.
    So much to watch. My favorites are still those sci-fi, mystery and horror series.
    But the worst i saw and was so dissapointed was still The Mist. The book and the movie was good but the Tv series destroyed it. Really bad.

Dirk is fantastic!

But ya, the Mist... there are literally no likable characters in that show - they range from people I am indifferent about to people I actively detest. I was rooting for the Mist to kill everyone...

• @AudioGus said:
    @soundklinik said:

Got to give Rick and Morty a shot. It’s great, animated but really sharp.

Did you get any of that?

Love it.

Tried Mindhunter because a friend who should have known better insisted. The first five minutes was an obvious NFW.

The first episode of Mindhunter is mindnumbingly tedious, but the rest of the episodes are pretty good pulp TV.

• edited February 2018

@JeffChasteen said:

@AudioGus said:
    @soundklinik said:

Got to give Rick and Morty a shot. It’s great, animated but really sharp.

Did you get any of that?

Love it.

Tried Mindhunter because a friend who should have known better insisted. The first five minutes was an obvious NFW.

The first episode of Mindhunter is mindnumbingly tedious, but the rest of the episodes are pretty good pulp TV.

Someone off their meds, blowing their head off... eh, not my idea of a good time yet.

• Anyone mentioned Halt and Catch Fire yet?

• @Fitz said:
    Anyone mentioned Halt and Catch Fire yet?

Not yet, really great show though!!
    I found each season better than the previous one

• Narcos on Netflix. Gripping brutal, makes me anxious

• edited February 2018

The Flipside Of Dominick Hide (BBC1, Play For Today, 9th December 1980)

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:

@Fitz said:
    Anyone mentioned Halt and Catch Fire yet?

Not yet, really great show though!!
    I found each season better than the previous one

Watching season 4 right now. Great show and great theme music

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd85t-ph7s4

• edited February 2018

@Cib said:
    Black mirror f......my mind.
    My favorite was the episode with the smartphone ratings all the time...real life in some years maybe :D
    There is a lot good stuff on Netflix! A thing where i find subscription works well.
    I watched all the series i could get :)

The smart phone rating thing is already a thing in China.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System

• The Munsters and The Twilight Zone

• @CracklePot said:
    The Munsters and The Twilight Zone

Are you serious or you just wake up from a coma?

• @soundklinik said:

@CracklePot said:
    The Munsters and The Twilight Zone

Are you serious or you just wake up from a coma?

Ok. I like Voltron Legendary Defender, too. That’s one of them new-fangled color picture shows! ;)

• netflix...
    Van Helsing for me.
    Star Trek Discovery is getting silly.....

• The Assassination of Gianni Versace.
    It's pretty overblown and campy (that's a good thing)

• @JeffChasteen said:
    The Assassination of Gianni Versace.
    It's pretty overblown and campy (that's a good thing)

I'm watching - it's pretty good

• I'm just watching Youtube :)

(Dan Baker deserves more views).

• Lilyhammer. Protagonist actor was member of Bruce Springsteen - I like his look

• Fred Armisen's Netflix special: Standup for Drummers - saw it last week and I think it's brilliant. Not exactly standup comedy, kinda part standup, part Ted Talk, part Broadway show about mostly drums, but music related topics, and a few other odds and ends. If you've been in a band ever - even for only a few moments, you will appreciate many aspects of this. Can't recommend this enough to musicians - but even somebody who's never picked up an instrument will find some good stuff.

Again, highly recommended!

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    "Altered Carbon" on Netflix

It's really good and I just discovered there are 2 more books in the series so hopefully they will get similar adaptations!

X Files
    Homeland

That is about it.

• This is a comedy and it is silly but....
    Lady Dynamite entertains me

• Netflix USA doesn't have everything mentioned in this thread, sorry to say. Lately I've been watching Spanish language shows (I have to read the English subtitles but I use them even with shows in English anyway). Highly recommend "Apache" if you can get it. Super good casting and acting. Episodic tale of crime gone wrong. The New Zealand show True Crime has six episodes, the first three are great; the second is especially tense and the third ("How to Murder Your Wife") is played as a comedy even though it actually happened. These are dramatic re-enactments, not documentaries. I hope you'll try them.

• @Halftone said:
    Fred Armisen's Netflix special: Standup for Drummers - saw it last week and I think it's brilliant. Not exactly standup comedy, kinda part standup, part Ted Talk, part Broadway show about mostly drums, but music related topics, and a few other odds and ends. If you've been in a band ever - even for only a few moments, you will appreciate many aspects of this. Can't recommend this enough to musicians - but even somebody who's never picked up an instrument will find some good stuff.

Again, highly recommended!

Love Fred, used to be in a band, so I’m there. B) Thanks for the rec.