Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What's a good price for......?

Looking for a used novation circuit.
Can anyone tell me what a really good (but realistic) deal on a good condition one would be?
In Canada here.

Thank you
(Good thread for other gear too?)

Comments

• @Tarekith said:
    $200-250.

Oh that low? US you mean yes?
    So $320 cad would be just over $250us

I may be able to get one for less you think?
    They sell for $459cad new now.

• No need idea to be honest, just going by what a quick search of the local Craigslist showed me people were selling them for now (here in the US, correct).

• edited February 2018

https://victoria.craigslist.ca/msg/d/novation-circuit-groovebox/6472791741.html

Used 390$ seems a bit overpriced given that Long and McQuade sell it new for 449$, but then tax, so #*&^%ing 520$

• Once I got Zeeon and BM3 I really considered selling mine... then I thought the second I do I bet novation puts out a kick ass companion iOS app (unlikely but just my luck).

• @AudioGus said:
    Once I got Zeeon and BM3 I really considered selling mine... then I thought the second I do I bet novation puts out a kick ass companion iOS app (unlikely but just my luck).

Would be grateful if you'd sell yours, would love that app..... :)

• @Tarekith said:
    No need idea to be honest, just going by what a quick search of the local Craigslist showed me people were selling them for now (here in the US, correct).

Ah thanks @Tarekith
    So I like your circuit videos. Do you still have yours and what do you think of it now?

• Fwiw. I love using mine as a midi controller with AUM and AU3 synths. Its just soo easy to map midi functions across and the automation is easy to record on the circuit. If I like anything that Ive done I record it into modstep or Cubasis and can continue working without the circuit. Im thinking of getting rid of my beatstep pro (then I can stop thinking about acquiring cv compatible kit) it's so cool.
    It would be good to see that novation app though.
    I think I paid about $200 second hand on ebay

• Search on eBay for an idea of average prices. On the left, tick 'Canada only' and 'sold listings'.

• @Redo1 said:
    Ah thanks @Tarekith
    So I like your circuit videos. Do you still have yours and what do you think of it now?

Yes I still have it, and I think it's one of the greatest musical instruments of the last 20 years. It forces you to explore and create with your ears, not your eyes.

• I have two. They are just so great.

• Cool. Thank you everyone. I am buying it tomorrow. It is listed as new in box so I think it is a good deal.

• edited February 2018

@robertreynolds said:
    I have two. They are just so great.

@robertreynolds
    I'm trying to find this answer. Is it not possible to load a 32 sound drum kit and record finger drumming into the pattern?

When finger drumming are you limited to only 4 sounds?(kick,snare,hihats)

Ok also...can it be used as a midi controller for bm3?

Ohhh. I think I found my answer

• edited February 2018

First impressions are...not sure how much better it is than my dusty mc-303
    Course that should change once I get it hooked up to my laptop and the editor and update it and.....
    Gonna have to get my own sounds in here.