Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

Comments

• edited February 2018

Another good one was The Handmaid’s tales...and Leftovers was good too

• edited February 2018

Death Note was great. With Willem Dafoe as Demon.

• Anyone saw American Gods?

• Nothing can compete with “Fargo” season 1. Best vilain you will ever see...

• My bedroom wall - have to get up 4.30am for work in morning. It’s not good and I don’t recommend it to anyone else.

• @cuscolima said:
    Nothing can compete with “Fargo” season 1. Best vilain you will ever see...

Fargo season 1 and 2 are both equally brilliant in their own way. Didn't enjoy season 3. But the first 2 seasons of Fargo are almost on par with the greatest tv series that will ever exist - Breaking Bad. If anyone hasn't seen that series by now then they should be kicked off the forum...

Mindhunter on Netflix hasn't been mentioned yet - which I though was the best thing I've seen on tv in the last several months. Black Mirror was right up there too. Oh - and if u like Mindhunter - then watch the Manhunt Unabomber series - it's very good and similar in a way.

• The new Star Trek Discovery series blows away any previous Star Trek series — or movie, even!

• @Cib said:
    Anyone saw American Gods?

Yep, it’s great IMO, so is Legion.

• @soundklinik said:

@Cib said:
    Anyone saw American Gods?

Yep, it’s great IMO, so is Legion.

Legion was awesome! I think among the best comic book adaptions ever put to film. (From the writer and or director of Fargo).

• edited February 2018

Some great World Cinema lately.

Icelandic drama, Trapped was awesome.

I have 2 episodes of S6 of the always excellent French Police drama, Spiral (Engrenages) left to watch.

Also currently watching another enjoyable French drama, The Bureau.

Bill Pullman was excellent in Sinner.

• Unbox Therapy on YT

• Yeah good call on the new Star Trek, that's another that took a bit to get going but the second half has been incredible.

American Gods I liked a lot too, but only because I read the book. The two other people I watched it with hadn't and were just baffled why I liked it so much.

• edited February 2018

@ecamburn said:
    Justified on Amazon. Kentucky western! Yes it’s good IMHO

So many great supporting characters. Also, Walt Goggins' portrayal of Boyd Crowder has made me a hardcore fan of the actor.

• @cuscolima said:
    Nothing can compete with “Fargo” season 1. Best vilain you will ever see...

Oh yeah I liked season 1 as well. Very good. Season 2 not so much but not terrible.

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    The new Star Trek Discovery series blows away any previous Star Trek series — or movie, even!

I agree. I like it!

• @JeffChasteen said:

@ecamburn said:
    Justified on Amazon. Kentucky western! Yes it’s good IMHO

So many great supporting characters. Also, Walt Goggins' portrayal of Boyd Crowder has made me a hardcore fan of the actor.

Ditto! Fire in the hole!

• edited February 2018

Vikings and family guy. I recently watched the first season of The Orville. It took me 2 or 3 days to watch it, so yes its good :D

• ALBALB
    edited February 2018

@Halftone said:

Mindhunter on Netflix hasn't been mentioned yet - which I though was the best thing I've seen on tv in the last several months. Black Mirror was right up there too. Oh - and if u like Mindhunter - then watch the Manhunt Unabomber series - it's very good and similar in a way.

Yep - Mindhunter is excellent. I was initially put off by the title.

• Got to give Rick and Morty a shot. It’s great, animated but really sharp.

Did you get any of that?

• The latest season of Broad City and Curb your Enthusiasm were both quite funny.

Sense8 is still my favorite show ever. Still hoping Netflix greenlights more of it.

• This link will take you to a clickable list of literally thousands of Netflix vids. It's a lifetime of viewing!
    https://www.finder.com/netflix/genre-list
    The list is so long it can take awhile before it's scrollable, so be patient.

• Jean-Claude Van Johnson (Amazon Prime) is a hoot.
    Electric Dreams (Amazon) - the three episodes I've watched so far have been excellent brain benders.

• Now i‘m going to watch The Cloverfield Paradox....

• Ok might try mr robot. But people say it goes downhill quickly. Normally this would not influence me except that this happens with almost every show I waste my time on.

• edited February 2018

@soundklinik said:

Got to give Rick and Morty a shot. It’s great, animated but really sharp.

Did you get any of that?

Love it.

Tried Mindhunter because a friend who should have known better insisted. The first five minutes was an obvious NFW.

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:

Hasn't been many comedies mentioned so far so I think "Baskets" and "High Maintenance" deserve a shout out. The high maintenance episode with the dog is seriously great viewing!

Casual is cool, and funny

• edited February 2018

Legion, The Handmaids Tale, Sense8, Fargo, Mindhunter, Manhunt, new Star Trek all excellent recommendations..

There are three uk shows "Humans" "Utopia" and "Happy Valley" that are well worth checking out.

Anybody knows if the Black Mirror Christmas Special is up on Netflix?
    Edit: Yes it's there they list it as Season 2 episode 4, feature length episode.

• @Redo1 said:
    Ok might try mr robot. But people say it goes downhill quickly. Normally this would not influence me except that this happens with almost every show I waste my time on.

Disagree, the last two seasons were the best, especially this past season.

• @Redo1 said:
    Ok might try mr robot. But people say it goes downhill quickly. Normally this would not influence me except that this happens with almost every show I waste my time on.

Its a show that messes with your mind at certain places, also you have to pay attention as it's easy to miss key plot details and that's possibly the reason for some complaints.

You will know after 1 episode if you're going to watch the rest..

• @Redo1 said: