Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MobMuPlat Patch, Super Looper 16

Hey everyone, it's been quite a while since I've posed a thing here but I finally got around to uploading the final version of my looper patch if anyone is interested.

Comments

• It looks great! Where can I find the download?

• Amazing @otem_rellik
    Thanks once again for share!

• @dougdi said:
    It looks great! Where can I find the download?

+100

• @Dubbylabby said:
    Amazing @otem_rellik
    Thanks once again for share!

Whoops, probably should have included that. Here is a link to all my patches I’ve done over the years:
    https://github.com/otem/mobMuPlat_patches

• edited February 2018

Thank You 1000x!
    I wish more people would dive into MobMuPlat and PD. Such a great concept.

• Cheers @otem_rellik Pretty much follow what you do. Thanks for sharing the patch!

• Very nice work, thanks!

• Very cool stuff, thanks for all the work that went into this.

• @rs2000 said:
    Thank You 1000x!
    I wish more people would dive into MobMuPlat and PD. Such a great concept.

I agree, it's still my all time favorite app. It really opened some doors for me.

• edited August 2018

Is it possible to load the zips of @otem_rellik patches from GitHub directly into MobMuPlat in-device (or is iTunes file transfer needed)?

So far all I see is grayed out entries when I try to load Super Looper from zip, although MobMuPlat docs say that it has open-in and unzip but...

• Seems broken the zip load and the dropbox transfering (even using documents or audioshare) or almost I didn’t get these working until I transfer them with itunes and copying all includding folders (with dragndrop)

• @Dubbylabby said:
    Seems broken the zip load and the dropbox transfering (even using documents or audioshare) or almost I didn’t get these working until I transfer them with itunes and copying all includding folders (with dragndrop)

Thanks again :)

• Hey guys, sorry I’m not on this forum much at all anymore. You can get the patches working by downloading the full zip from git then you will need to go into the individual folders within and copy the files from there.

• @otem_rellik said:
    Hey guys, sorry I’m not on this forum much at all anymore. You can get the patches working by downloading the full zip from git then you will need to go into the individual folders within and copy the files from there.

Thanks for this and all the goods in those folders!

• Otem Relik is a bad man I been watching him for a while I like this song.

• Anyone still using this on a regular basis? Noticed it's available for Android now. Interesting

• If this only could load AU plugins... This would be a match made in heaven.

• @skrat said:
    If this only could load AU plugins... This would be a match made in heaven.

I'd be more than happy if it was an AUv3 plugin itself! Audio processing, MIDI processing, all in PureData with a large community library of PD patches.

• Camomile looks an interesting project . It loads PD patches as VST plugin and the dev has an AU port in his toDo list :)

• @Korakios said:
    Camomile looks an interesting project . It loads PD patches as VST plugin and the dev has an AU port in his toDo list :)

AU for Mac exists already, now AUv3 on iOS would be really great. Let's hope it becomes reality soon! At least it's on the to do list already :smiley: