Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

"Altered Carbon" on Netflix

It's really good and I just discovered there are 2 more books in the series so hopefully they will get similar adaptations!

Comments

• ‘Black Mirror’ on Netflix. The first ep I saw was Season 4 Ep 1 “The Callister’, which was a mind-blowing intro to this series. Most of the rest of the eps are classics in their own ways.

• edited February 2018

@Brain said:
    ‘Black Mirror’ on Netflix. The first ep I saw was Season 4 Ep 1 “The Callister’, which was a mind-blowing intro to this series. Most of the rest of the eps are classics in their own ways.

Have you checked the first two seasons yet? If not you have some top quality viewing to look forward to. I noticed that later episodes often have callbacks (think this is the correct word?) that you will only notice if you watch starting at season 1.

I also really enjoyed S4 Ep1 but S1 EP2 "Fifteen Million Merits" is probably my favourite Black Mirror so far.

• Blade Runner 2049, it's taken me two evenings so far and I'm still not through it. It's seriously in need of a Vangelis score. And a voice-over ;)

• edited February 2018

Dark is really good, originally from Germany, some compare it to Stranger Things, but it has almost nothing in common. Time and space. Really good.
    Rick and Morty is good too, just started watching Altered Carbon, but honestly don’t know what to think about it after one episode.
    Philip K. Dicks Electrik Dreams is interesting, only saw one episode. (Blade Runner was made after his book)

• Black Mirror I just started too. That very first episode... WTF!

Altered Carbon is getting better and better, the first two episodes were a bit meh but they're finding their pace now.

Dark I really wanted to see, but the dubbing is driving me nuts so I'll pass until they (maybe?) do a version with subs.

• I also found that Altered Carbon takes a while to build up, definitely worth it though! I have two episodes left and can't wait to see what happens next...

• Rewatching Babylon 5 with Mrs Zen, who missed it the first time around. Best SF/ space based series ever.

• @Tarekith said:
    Dark I really wanted to see, but the dubbing is driving me nuts so I'll pass until they (maybe?) do a version with subs.

Is that not an option where you are? Scandalous. Netflix UK let you choose between dubbed and subbed. Diminishing returns once you realise it's looking to get renewed rather than to wrap up in-season, though.

Family have just caught up with Westworld, which I originally binged on a long-haul flight. A great one to watch others watching when you know what's coming.

• Just been watching the rugby. Excellent display by England.

• edited February 2018

@Masanga said:

@Tarekith said:

Is that not an option where you are? Scandalous. Netflix UK let you choose between dubbed and subbed. Diminishing returns once you realise it's looking to get renewed rather than to wrap up in-season, though.

Family have just caught up with Westworld, which I originally binged on a long-haul flight. A great one to watch others watching when you know what's coming.

I just tried German audio with English subtitles and for some reason there are audio descriptions in German blended into the dialogue. Much more distracting since these added parts have no subs and there is barely a second without dialogue happening! I'm running Netflix Ireland so maybe that's the issue

I really liked Dark, the dubbing became less of an issue as the plot unfolded and the theme tune is great also.

• edited February 2018

Something else I really enjoyed was a show called Unreal. If you dislike reality TV you will probably love this!

Season 3 is upcoming so now would be a good time to watch

• edited February 2018

Black mirror f......my mind.
    My favorite was the episode with the smartphone ratings all the time...real life in some years maybe :D
    There is a lot good stuff on Netflix! A thing where i find subscription works well.
    I watched all the series i could get :)

• edited February 2018

Ozarks and Timeless. , both fairly enjoyable ...

Loved black mirror. Always been a fan of twilight zone So Ive been waiting on a series like BM to come along.
    Also been watching the old Serling series, Night Gallery ... Had never heard of it until listening to an interview with the creator of Black Mirror mention it as one of his inspirations.

• edited February 2018

Justified on Amazon. Kentucky western! Yes it’s good IMHO

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:

@Brain said:
    ‘Black Mirror’ on Netflix. The first ep I saw was Season 4 Ep 1 “The Callister’, which was a mind-blowing intro to this series. Most of the rest of the eps are classics in their own ways.

eggs’
    Have you checked the first two seasons yet? If not you have some top quality viewing to look forward to. I noticed that later episodes often have callbacks (think this is the correct word?) that you will only notice if you watch starting at season 1.

I also really enjoyed S4 Ep1 but S1 EP2 "Fifteen Million Merits" is probably my favourite Black Mirror so far.

As of now I’ve watched most if not all of them, and yes there are what you might call ‘Easter
    Eggs’ all through the series - you see things you’ve seen in another ep or technology that stays on point.

• @Masanga said:

@Tarekith said:

It is in Netflix settings, I had to change it too.

• I don't like any tv. But I love black mirror. Anything else compare?

• Electric Dreams, Mr. Robot and others...

Don’t really understand what has “liking TV” to do with series.

• @Redo1 said:
    I don't like any tv. But I love black mirror. Anything else compare?

I agree with the Mr Robot recommendation, can't imagine anybody not enjoying that show :)

• I’ve been watching this series called “BBC News HD”. Remarkable story line, although the continuity leaves something to be desired. There’s some repetitive plot devices, such as the NHS on the brink of falling apart because of this or that; the regular terrorist slot featuring so-called ISIS, the regular school shoot-up in america slot, and this quite surreal thing they call brexit, which isn’t a breakfast cereal - it’s too mystifying to explain, you had to be there I suppose. Aliens landing would have made more sense.

• I liked Dirk Gentley, Glitch, Zoo. Bright was not bad too. I mean i just watch close to everything. I´m a movie and series junkie :# A form for me beside music to escape from reality.
    At the moment i´m watching Designated Survivor. Normally i don´t like things about patriotic and politics but i like Kiefer Sutherland and it is not bad really.
    I also really like Luther.
    So much to watch. My favorites are still those sci-fi, mystery and horror series.
    But the worst i saw and was so dissapointed was still The Mist. The book and the movie was good but the Tv series destroyed it. Really bad.

• Black Mirror: brilliant. Also watching Inside nr. 9: Good, but uneven. And i bought the DVD from an old favourite, Chris Morris' Jam: Excellent, very dark, very unsettling.

• Haven't watched any Chris Morris stuff in quite a while, good call @VincentT

Hasn't been many comedies mentioned so far so I think "Baskets" and "High Maintenance" deserve a shout out. The high maintenance episode with the dog is seriously great viewing!

• the Leftovers then Deadwood. struggling to find something new though

• edited February 2018

@crifytosp If you enjoyed The Leftovers (great show) then I can highly recommend Les Revenants. Would be really difficult to say which of these shows I liked most!

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    @crifytosp If you enjoyed The Leftovers (great show) then I can highly recommend Les Revenants. Would be really difficult to say which of these shows I liked most!

Thumbs up.

• Black Mirror is too good. in that I won't watch it any more. O_o

• I liked Outcast as well.

• @AudioGus said:
    Black Mirror is too good. in that I won't watch it any more. O_o

Because....?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AudioGus said:
    Black Mirror is too good. in that I won't watch it any more. O_o

Because....?

the few i saw made me too angsty.