Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon Synth by Beepstreet out on August 30th. Get these pennies ready!

1343536373840»

Comments

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    Thanks for those examples @brice

Zeeon continues to surprise me with how powerful it is despite looking like a typical virtual analog synth. I am definitely going to tryout some of those templates tonight!

+1

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:
    @giku_beepstreet I imagine you are extremely busy but I was wondering if the possibility of adding Link to Impaktor at some stage had ever crossed your mind? Still one of my all time favourite apps and I think it would be a great addition. Would be happy to buy it as an IAP.

Impaktor will be AU later this year.

THIS IS FUCKING MASSIVE NEWS INDEED! IF AU MEANS THE ABILITY TO HAVE CONTROLS MAPPABLE TO MIDI THAT BASICALLY IS THE ONLY GRIPE I'VE HAD WITH IMPAKTOR. TWEAKING CONTROLS ON THE SCREEN WAS A LITTLE SOUL DESTROYING.

I CAN NOW SPEND THE TIME BETWEEN NOW AND THEN BUILDING A CONTROLLER FOR IT. I WILL CALL IT A KNOBPAD. LOOKING FORWARD AS EXPECTED.

• It appears that the ‘Clear Matrix’ option in Tools, clears ALL matrix settings on BOTH layers?

Is there a way to get this just to clear just the active layer?

If I want to clear both layers, then I can select the plus button.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:
    @giku_beepstreet I imagine you are extremely busy but I was wondering if the possibility of adding Link to Impaktor at some stage had ever crossed your mind? Still one of my all time favourite apps and I think it would be a great addition. Would be happy to buy it as an IAP.

Such a great news. Thank you!
    Are you planning to make it AUfx - remains to be driven by some audio source - or is it to become AUi - takes midi input?

• Any news about Sunrizer 2? Is it going to be a new app?

• edited January 2018

@SpookyZoo said:
    It appears that the ‘Clear Matrix’ option in Tools, clears ALL matrix settings on BOTH layers?

I just tried a few things, seems like "clear matrix" and "init" will clear both layers.
    This feature might be useful but Zeeon is so powerful I'm not sure asking for even more features is a good idea!! Only half joking :neutral:

Been using noise as a mod source today, I didn't realise how useful that one would be. It's quickly becoming my favourite synth... iOS, vst and hardware included!

• Great name for your controller @supadom!

• edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Saving layers individually would be really nice @Max23. Very good suggestion in my opinion. I would also hate to delay the Impaktor update that is in the works!

A Zeeon update or an Impaktor one are equally excellent news so can't really complain either way..

• edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited January 2018

It feels to me like Zeeon has achieved the perfect balance between simple interface and hidden power in the matrix. I have no experience with coding apps but probably this is far from an easy task!

The app is really useful for those who just want to use presets and a pleasure for others who want to dive in deeper..

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @recccp said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

Such a great news. Thank you!
    Are you planning to make it AUfx - remains to be driven by some audio source - or is it to become AUi - takes midi input?

AUFx

• People say iOS crowd doesn't get big announcement at NAMM... Hehe
    Thanks @giku_beepstreet

• edited January 2018

How do I get on board for that daw beta? That's such an obvious instabuy as well. So funny I was going on suggest someone should make a sweet sequencer like the one in stand alone zeeon app. Well appearently @giku_beepstreet already thought of it. :)

• @Max23 said:
    giku is god. :)

All hail lord giku

• @Panthemusicalgoat said:
    How do I get on board for that daw beta? That's such an obvious instabuy as well. So funny I was going on suggest someone should make a sweet sequencer like the one in stand alone zeeon app. Well appearently @giku_beepstreet already thought of it. :)

Drop me an email with your testflight data. I will announce alpha here and then start a new thread.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

Would be great if Impaktor would import Scala files, so that we could make a properly tuned gamelan.

• @Max23 said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Would be great if Impaktor would import Scala files, so that we could make a properly tuned gamelan.

wait for Zeeon to import .scl
    it does amazing gamelan ;)

Would be great if Zeeon could be controlled by drumming into the mic like Impaktor.

• A simple thing, but do I ever love Effectrix on Zeeon. It is chocolate and peanut butter to my ears.

• @Max23 said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

wait for Zeeon to import .scl
    it does amazing gamelan ;)

Ooooohhhhhh......yes, please.

• @giku_beepstreet

Is the Zeeon delay drift update gonna come out (namely within the 30-ish days left on the testflight beta)? I have a ton of patches that crash when reverting to the current store version, and I’m startin to sweat!

• I'm dreaming of Zeeon with bigger knobs.
    I love the sound but Poison-202 is easier to work with...

• I’m new to iOS don’t have much to compare with as far as apps go, but I’m pretty impressed with the basic tone of the Zeeon. (With the exception of FM8 have been using hw synths last 2 years. I find it fun to programme. As others have said, it looks simple but it’s deceptively flexible. I personally would like to see some basic FM and a couple of dedicated modulation envelopes... hats off to the dev.

• Just had a spin with Dagger on my Mac in demo mode and I really do wish those filters would make it over to Zeeon too or maybe the long rumoured Dagger AUv3 for iOS will surface soonish and that would make me very happy :)

• Whatever happened to MPE support coming to the marvellous Zeeon?

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@theartwebreathe said:
    @giku_beepstreet I've noticed that tuning issue with loads of other apps when using in a 48khz Sample Rate. Is it something that should be fixed within the AUv3 instrument apps themselves, or could it be something the AUv3 hosts should fix on their end?

No its my task, to handle this properly. Working on the fix.

@giku_beepstreet

Was this ever sorted? I’m having this issue with a few apps in stagelight on iPhone X, where it won’t let me switch to 44.1

Thanks

• @Max23 said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    It appears that the ‘Clear Matrix’ option in Tools, clears ALL matrix settings on BOTH layers?

I just tried a few things, seems like "clear matrix" and "init" will clear both layers.
    This feature might be useful but Zeeon is so powerful I'm not sure asking for even more features is a good idea!! Only half joking :neutral:

Been using noise as a mod source today, I didn't realise how useful that one would be. It's quickly becoming my favourite synth... iOS, vst and hardware included!

I really would like to be able to mix and match layers from different sounds,
    like take this layer from this and that layer from that and make a new preset of it,
    but I have no idea how that would work and how to integrate it ...
    pipedream

@SpookyZoo said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    @giku_beepstreet

Not sure if this bug has been mentioned...

If selecting Layer 1 as source in mod matrix while on Layer 1 itself, this instantly crashes the app for me. Repeatable each time.

Super thanks for the midi features. Awesome Synth.

The above bug persists in the recent updat too btw.

Cheers.

@giku_beepstreet

From sept 2017