Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AB3 latest update is really great; Question Though...

Is AB3 Bluetooth compatible? And is there a way to hide the AU keyboard?

Thank everyone!

Comments

• Is this update the latest beta to final release with audio glitches graphics improvements?

• Version 3.0.12 which dropped 2 days ago, it says it’s Bluetooth a2dp but I tried using my BT headphones and got no sound although anything outside AB3 did work.

• edited January 2018

Yeah I heard that! Back to the drawing board on the BT stuff I guess. Next version!

And yep @Janosax, that’s this update

• @Michael said:
    Yeah I heard that! Back to the drawing board on the BT stuff I guess. Next version!

Nice!!

• Thanks Michael! Wow, what a difference a little tweaking does. I’m actually ok if with no BT as long as it’s less cpu usage. Right AB3 has been rock solid running Drum Session and Syntronik with aB3 keyboards. Loving it!

@Michael said:

• That’s so great...my work satisfaction has gone up about 1000% since this win :D

• The user and all related content has been deleted.