Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Seaboard Rise 25 to sell (Germany only).

So, if someone from Germany is interested in a Seaboard Rise 25 for €400 please send me a P.M.
Have a nice day!

Comments

• Curious as to why, although I understand if you don't want to say. Have been torn between one of these and the smaller Seaboard Block.

• edited January 2018

@Jocphone said:
    Curious as to why, although I understand if you don't want to say. Have been torn between one of these and the smaller Seaboard Block.

I don‘t use it often. Just use it maybe once a month and i save up for a new macbook pro.
    I have not much time for music and really learn to play that thing. I‘m more into design sounds rather than playing these days too.
    I even prefer my macbook keyboard now mainly as midi input since i have not time and power to set all up and i just want to open my macbook, do a bit and close it. I just have mostly one free day every 14 days or even worse and i‘m too tired for all this shit :/
    I‘m also not happy with the limited amount of set-up options for the Rise and Roli‘s blocks adventures.
    My first Seaboard had a hardware fault and i got a replacement a year ago or so (but warranty is over since it counts from the first buy). Roli in general is going too much into consumer territory (like Apple) for my taste and i might look at other controllers in the future.
    That‘s all i can say so far. I really enjoyed it for a time but it collect just dust and i could use the money for other things.