Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta Automation Update is Live.

2»

Comments

• Thanks @brambos

Devs - there are many apps that would really benefit from this kind of automation. Touch interfaces are so well suited to capture GUI motion. I think this is probably one of the reasons why apps like TriqTraq and Samplr are so loved. Groovebox would be so much more amazing if it had this. Pinging @AmpifyxNovation

• @d4d0ug said:

Look Ma, no hands! (Quick screen capture of automated X0X mutation parameter in BM3)

That's cool. So the modulation lasts as long as the sequence> @ecamburn said:

Thanks @brambos

Devs - there are many apps that would really benefit from this kind of automation. Touch interfaces are so well suited to capture GUI motion. I think this is probably one of the reasons why apps like TriqTraq and Samplr are so loved. Groovebox would be so much more amazing if it had this. Pinging @AmpifyxNovation

I'd pay for an automation IAP if that wouldn't gum things up, @AmpifyxNovation

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@d4d0ug said:

Look Ma, no hands! (Quick screen capture of automated X0X mutation parameter in BM3)

That's cool. So the modulation lasts as long as the sequence> @ecamburn said:

Thanks @brambos

I'd pay for an automation IAP if that wouldn't gum things up, @AmpifyxNovation

ditto

• how does this work? can you use it in aum? or do you have to be in cubase or beatmaker 3 or something that allows drawing in of automation on a track

• @eross said:
    how does this work? can you use it in aum? or do you have to be in cubase or beatmaker 3 or something that allows drawing in of automation on a track

You can't record or draw automation in AUM, but you can e.g. use the LFO to modulate parameters in other Rozeta plugins now. For example:

• load Rozeta Particles in track 1
    • load Rozeta LFO in track 2
    • load an AU synth in track 3 and set Rozeta Particles as its MIDI input source
    • Now go into the AUM menu, select "MIDI CTRL" and choose LFO as the MIDI Source
    • Go to "Chan 1" (Particles), select the "Pitch" and choose MIDI CC#13 (the first LFO CC) and MIDI Chan 1.

Rozeta LFO is now modulating the Pitch setting of Rozeta Particles: constantly changing the basenote of the MIDI notes while still respecting the selected scale/rootnote. I really love this trick myself :)

• @brambos said:

@eross said:
    how does this work? can you use it in aum? or do you have to be in cubase or beatmaker 3 or something that allows drawing in of automation on a track

You can't record or draw automation in AUM, but you can e.g. use the LFO to modulate parameters in other Rozeta plugins now. For example:

• load Rozeta Particles in track 1
    • load Rozeta LFO in track 2
    • load an AU synth in track 3 and set Rozeta Particles as its MIDI input source
    • Now go into the AUM menu, select "MIDI CTRL" and choose LFO as the MIDI Source
    • Go to "Chan 1" (Particles), select the "Pitch" and choose MIDI CC#13 (the first LFO CC) and MIDI Chan 1.

Rozeta LFO is now modulating the Pitch setting of Rozeta Particles: constantly changing the basenote of the MIDI notes while still respecting the selected scale/rootnote. I really love this trick myself :)

perfect explanation.thanks again for all these rosetta updates. can’t wait to see what’s next

• @brambos @eross. I am doing the same thing, but driving the pitch and spread with Oscilab. Couldn’t figure out how to send CC out of Cubasis though.