Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arturia Beatstep Pro for sale

Selling my BSP due to lack of use. Fab condition, boxed with all cables and adapters and updated to latest firmware. Looking for around £140. collection welcome from Oxon UK or postage at cost. thx

Comments

• I wish you were in India. Would grab it in a heartbeat. I'm curious. Did you actually use it with the 2.0 firmware ? Those new features made me use it a lot more than I did before...

• I updated it almost as soon as 2.0 came out but I must admit hardly used it since (hence the sale). I bought it initially to sequence 3 Volcas, but only really used it as controller for iSpark. The thing I'll miss the most is the Looper/Roller for beat repeats. It's really effective!

• Was there an issue using the BSP with the volcas ?

• No not at all, I just have so much gear it wasn’t getting used (and I have embezzled a few hundred quid from my joint account to buy Maschine Mk3). My only annoyance using it with the Volca was that BSP is mono, so I couldn’t do chords and stabs with Volca Keys.

• Oh coolness, cause I'm trying to get one for some volca fun myself also i in San Diego otherwise I'd buy yours but it seems like you live far away .

• Yes I'm in the UK unfortunately so can be a bit of a lottery with import taxes etc. I got caught out buying a set of Hi-Hats from the US, which turned out to be more expensive than I was expecting!