Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BM3 Dual Channels for Some Tracks Why?

Guys need some help. Can’t figure this one out. I created a Bank and loaded Sampletank in it and when I checked the mixer, if I tap the top section where it shows Sampletank, then a smaller mixer comes up with two SampleTank channels. Which is which? Pulling hair :D

Comments

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Guys need some help. Can’t figure this one out. I created a Bank and loaded Sampletank in it and when I checked the mixer, if I tap the top section where it shows Sampletank, then a smaller mixer comes up with two SampleTank channels. Which is which? Pulling hair :D

Sampletank is multitimbral, it accepts multi-channel in and advertises multi-audio out (I think there’s potentially 8 audio channels out? I don’t have it installed currently but I think you may be sending the same midi channel to two separate voices)

• what i think you have done is press the “show pads” button at the bottom of the mixer, so you are seing the bank bus and the pads it contains. this is made confusing when the bank automatically names itself the same as the first pad you set up.

• edited January 2018

@Littlewoodg thanks!

@wellingtonCres , exactly! Thanks so much. This actually helps me understand this better cause the first channel as you said is the “Bank” channel as a whole. And the other channel is the “Pad” channel inside the bank! This is so awesome! Which means the effects sends on the Pad channel are the ones that I should use if I only want that single pad to have whatever effects applied to it, be it insert or global master fx.

BM3 IS AWESOME!

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    @Littlewoodg thanks!

@wellingtonCres , exactly! Thanks so much. This actually helps me understand this better cause the first channel as you said is the “Bank” channel as a whole. And the other channel is the “Pad” channel inside the bank! This is so awesome! Which means the effects sends on the Pad channel are the ones that I should use if I only want that single pad to have whatever effects applied to it!

BM3 IS AWESOME!

I find myself in agreement with your sentiment. Truly awesome indeed.

• Sampled Addictive Pro and Zeeon and created a bank with the patch I sampled and wow it sounds superb! Best part it saved me tons of cpu for effects! Don’t know how I did it or what settings I had to use but it worked! :D