Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New mobile theme

Hi!

I've just replaced the forum's mobile theme with something a bit more modern, and with a search facility.

Let me know if you have any troubles!

Comments

• Thanks for the update. I was wondering where to find the search. Not showing anywhere on my iphone (Safari iOS 11.2.2)

• Menu button (top right), then scroll to the bottom.

• edited January 2018

@Michael said:
    Hi!

I've just replaced the forum's mobile theme with something a bit more modern, and with a search facility.

Writing posts on iPhone 7 Plus is harder, the post window want to hide itself under the keyboard each time I want to add something, copy/paste or do some corrections. I have to close keyboard to click on « post comment ».
    Also can’t see notifications without going in menu, it was better to see them on main page.

• edited January 2018

@Michael said:
    Hi!

It's way too blue now :( quite harsh on the eyes. The older theme was much nicer on the eyes specially if you dont use Android's "night mode"....

• Everything is bit too big

• Ouch
    Don't want to sound negative
    Prefer old version
    Move along

• Everything smaller now, as menu button takes up space, thus lots of wasted white space down side of page as you scroll
    Have to zoom in ,to get page to fit better

• On android portrait mode the blue title is cut off, so mark all is just a few letters, looks scruffy and badly made
    But
    Won't stop me visiting every hour I am awakw

• No problem on my iPhone 7

• No problems on the 3 iPads I own

• I just tried to edit a post on iPhone 5c and was unable to. I selected edit from the usual button but the post didn't appear for editing as it used to.

Maybe it's nostalgia but I also miss the old look, probably the last thing you want to hear! I am very grateful for all the work you have put into this forum, the community here is great as well!

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    I just tried to edit a post on iPhone 5c and was unable to. I selected edit from the usual button but the post didn't appear for editing as it used to.

Maybe it's nostalgia but I also miss the old look, probably the last thing you want to hear! I am very grateful for all the work you have put into this forum, the community here is great as well!

Tap on edit. When the menu appears that says one week swipe on it. Then Done and you should be able to edit.

• edited January 2018

@anickt said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:
    I just tried to edit a post on iPhone 5c and was unable to. I selected edit from the usual button but the post didn't appear for editing as it used to.

Tap on edit. When the menu appears that says one week swipe on it. Then Done and you should be able to edit.

It gets stranger still, about 1 in 5 attempts will show my post and allow me to edit. Mostly nothing happens when I go through the steps you described. Maybe it's an iOS 10 thing?

Successfully edited to add that I have to slide the edit (1 week) text up or down before selecting 'done' to perform an edit. It seems to me that tapping on edit (1 week) would make more sense.

Thanks for your advice

• It is very blue

• I wonder if Sebastian would of liked the change

• edited January 2018

I like it on iPhone SE, looks fresh and new!

• Seems good on IPhone X :grimace:

Except for the same issue with page jumping down when trying to comment.

• Oh no, it is blue. That’s another place I can’t go to now

Fucking hell, this text field just keeps jumping around each time I touch I, it’s taken me two hours to type this and I can’t see what I’m typing

How did this ever be called the mobile one

• Sounds like it’s generally not going down so well - no problem, I’ll try out the modified version of the original mobile theme that adds search. Will give it a crack when I’m next at my desk

• I’m ok with the look of it on iPhone. Just the jumpy thing is a bit painful. Although I think two hours may be over egging it.

• edited January 2018

@Jocphone said:
    I’m ok with the look of it on iPhone. Just the jumpy thing is a bit painful. Although I think two hours may be over egging it.

Works fine for me mostly, but editing is a bit screwed.

• Works well for me on 7+ mostly but yeah editing not really working, editing area scrolls up off screen when you tap to edit

• I like it. Looks clean. I would prefer a dark themethough. Have that on youtube and elektronauts and apart from looking cooler it is way nicer on eyes in the middle of the night. The white is like a flashlight.

• Please don’t make dark the only option. Many people can’t read light text on black.

• @Jocphone said:
    Please don’t make dark the only option. Many people can’t read light text on black.

Yeah i guess it should be an option, although i had never heard about many people not being able to read light text on black...is that a thing? Like lots of people? Not saying i don’t believe you, just curious.... sooo much better for me and my 43 year old eyes.

Anyways @Michael had mentioned once that he didn’t know if it could be done with the vanilla forums. Maybe we need more chocolate? :#

• @vpich said:

@Jocphone said:
    Please don’t make dark the only option. Many people can’t read light text on black.

Yeah i guess it should be an option, although i had never heard about many people not being able to read light text on black...is that a thing? Like lots of people? Not saying i don’t believe you, just curious.... sooo much better for me and my 43 year old eyes.

Anyways @Michael had mentioned once that he didn’t know if it could be done with the vanilla forums. Maybe we need more chocolate? :#

There have been studies like this one:

http://www.laurenscharff.com/research/survreslts.html

In my own experience too I find dark text on a light background easier to read for long passages.

• Ok so downloaded firefox and it’s doing the trick with it’s night mode. Might only use firefox for this forum

• edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.