Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can't set volume at 0 with Addictive Pro and other Virsyn apps for iPad

edited January 2018 in Support and Feedback

I am using iMidipatchbay as Host to control external HW and internal iPad Apps.
I was trying to use Addictive Pro in a iMidipatchbay preset but I noticed that was impossible reduce the master volume to a real 0.
I tryed the Addictive Pro in stand alone but with the master volume at zero still a low sond remaining, extimated at 2-3 on 0-127 scale.
Are you facing the same problem.
I would like to solve the issue VirSyn apps are stunning and I would like to have a reliable control of them in a live set-up.

Comments

• in order to set the volume to zero you need to go to the effects and under common turn down the level there.
    hope that's what you're after. i've been using add pro a lot.

• @mrcanister said:
    in order to set the volume to zero you need to go to the effects and under common turn down the level there.
    hope that's what you're after. i've been using add pro a lot.

I was using the master volume in the wave section, in the common section works perfectly.
    Thank you so much!!