Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chinese Blocs saxes loops version

edited January 2018 in Creations

Hello,

I’ve made this version of Chinese Blocs with some saxophone loops.

Some words about setup: everything is recorded live with AB/AUM loopy apps. I use two versions of Loopy: universal for instrumental loops and iPhone only for live sax loops, this allow for extended midi triggering and mixing options. The sax has Ddmf 6144, VoiceRack Fx, Fac chorus, Blamsoft reverb, Dubstation 2, Ddmf NY compressor, and is routed to loopy and master. I use a blueboard pedalboard to trigger instrumental loops, record sax loops, change pitch effects, and a M-Audio expression pedal for Dubstation delay mix variations. Voicerack fx allow for pitch effect like baritone sax or chords. Everything is recorded live in AUM in one stereo file with no post treatment, with iPhone 7 Plus, irig Pro io interface and irig mic studio xlr. Initial instrumental loops are made with Blocs wave.

I plan to play this live.

Comments