Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• edited January 2018

im frikkin loving it D: hot damn does 60 fps and vector art make a difference!

• It's like a new app, isn't it? I love the new font too.

• Looks amazing on a 4K screen :)

• @Tarekith said:
    It's like a new app, isn't it? I love the new font too.

are all of those old 3rd party skins compatible?

• Not entirely. Live 10 uses XML files to do the skins (now called Themes). Easier to edit, but some of the older custom and factory skins won't show things like the Transport buttons. I used to use the Monolake skin in Live 9, so I'm hopeful some kind soul will convert the older skins to the newer format.

There's already a few people making theme editors for Live 10 that work pretty well I've heard, though it's still a long winded process to make your own. IMVHO.

• ok thanks man