Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AltiSpace - Convolution Reverb Updated

http://audiob.us/get/674/AltiSpace

What's New in Version 2.1

Four new devices and more 70 new presets. Total app contains 24 devices and more than 400 presets.
● iOS 10 compatibility update.
● Sound engine optimization.
● Minor bug fixes.

Sweet! Thanks, Igor!

Comments

• Love this reverb!!! Thanks for the update!

• You can also load your own IR files into it

• Another of my favs gets the update treatment...sweet!

• Really happy with Altispace! Gorgeous sound, my favorite reverb in ios land. Love the hangar and the spring. Good, splashy spring reverb emulations aren't easy to find.

Just noticed altispace has modulation, which is rare in convolution reverbs, and while it perhaps makes it less realistic, it makes the sound lusher, and less clinical.

• Bought this during the last sale but only played a little bit. The effects seemed subtle before, but now they are much stronger. It's possible I was "solo'ing" a preset and not getting the whole effect before. Sounds great! And Igor's da man yo! :)

• my favorite ios reverb ever! When will we get to see this reverb as a plugin for desktop ?

• I like it well enough to say it's the best. Nothing Igor does is half-rate.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    I like it well enough to say it's the best. Nothing Igor does is half-rate.

Second that!

• Was my fav before the Pro-R

• What's New in Version 2.2

● Audiobus 3 supported.
    ● iOS 11 compatibility update.
    ● Sound engine optimization.
    ● Minor bugs were fixed.

• Love this app!

• AU coming in the next update

• @realdavidai said:
    AU coming in the next update

Really? Thats really nice. I was just cursing that they updated it, but no AU, which makes the app useless in my eyes :/ With au, this might also be worth using as speaker/amp sim with right impulses(havent tested, but this uses reverb impulses, so..). That would be even better.

• @ToMess said:

@realdavidai said:

Really? Thats really nice. I was just cursing that they updated it, but no AU, which makes the app useless in my eyes :/ With au, this might also be worth using as speaker/amp sim with right impulses(havent tested, but this uses reverb impulses, so..). That would be even better.

Yes the developer mentioned this on FB...might have been the iPad Musician forum

• The best "natural" and "non-weird" reverb.
    Not that there is anything wrong with the unnatural or weird.

• AU would be cool, as mentioned also for other IR's than reverb.

• YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

• edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • +1 for AU

• anyone else having issues loading this in AUM or Audiobus?

• @midiSequencer said:
    anyone else having issues loading this in AUM or Audiobus?

No problems loading in either one!

• @realdavidai said:

Looking at the update history that could be a while.

• I can never get Speaker Cab IRs to sound right in this app. There is a predelay setting that I think might be messing it up. I dont know.

Anyone that has gotten it right for using Speaker Cabinet Impulse Responses like ownhammer or rosen digital or whatever please share your Altispace setting.

• @Briandandrig said:
    I can never get Speaker Cab IRs to sound right in this app. There is a predelay setting that I think might be messing it up. I dont know.

Anyone that has gotten it right for using Speaker Cabinet Impulse Responses like ownhammer or rosen digital or whatever please share your Altispace setting.

Please let the dev know, and share your findings. I think you will find him helpful.
    http://motion-soundscape.blogspot.com/p/feedback.html

• I love this reverb but the ir response i'm using cuts short at the end. I like massive long reverbs so i'm using the longest one i could find (RSS10 Huge space 3.8s) Sounds great but i'd like a longer one that doesn't cut out. Any ideas anyone? Do i have to make my own? not sure if i could be bothered going down that rabbit hole

• somone post some screen captures of this in the works! im curios

• Was there ever any word on the AU update ?

• I wish they called it SpaceScraper so I could associate it with the full "Scaper Box Set" (Synth, Field, Sound, Ex).

Oops... the ExScaper is not announced yet. It turns any input into amazing fart noises.

I did not sign an NDA... just voluntary commitment papers. Look up 5150. You don't really have a choice. "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".

• Re AU: The other day on iPad Musician group Igor said it’s still in his plans but he was unable to provide a date.