Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Prelude and fugue in C minor (The Well Tempered Clavier) - shredding with Bach!

This is my rendition for Bach's Prelude and Fugue No. 2 in C Minor, BWV 847, from the Wohltemperiert Klavier (The Well Tempered Clavier), Book I. I arranged it for two electric guitars, each one doing one clavier hand's work.

Comments

• Yngwe! You moved to Brazil. :D

Nice, Dimitri. I used to play that a long time ago. You’ve sped it up a fair bit from the original time as well, did you not?

• Excellent!

• @rickwaugh said:
    Yngwe! You moved to Brazil. :D

Nice, Dimitri. I used to play that a long time ago. You’ve sped it up a fair bit from the original time as well, did you not?

No, Rick, it’s at the tempos indicated in the original score. I say tempos, because many people who play this on other instruments such as the guitar ignore the increase to “presto” in the second part of the piece. Thank you so much!

• @scadet said:
    Excellent!

Thank you very much indeed!

• @theconnactic said:

@rickwaugh said:
    Yngwe! You moved to Brazil. :D

No, Rick, it’s at the tempos indicated in the original score. I say tempos, because many people who play this on other instruments such as the guitar ignore the increase to “presto” in the second part of the piece. Thank you so much!

I must be thinking about a different piece. It was a prelude, arpeggios in C minor. It’s been a while.

• Very nice! I took a couple years of piano lessons, and this was one of the pieces I learned to play. It's sounds pretty impressive for a beginner. I thought about doing something like this on guitar. You did a great job! I, too, ignored the tempo change to presto. That's blistering speed.

• That was great! (Have you done the Fugue as well? I couldn't see it on your channel.)

• @Masanga said:
    That was great! (Have you done the Fugue as well? I couldn't see it on your channel.)

Only the prelude, but the fugue will come soon. Thank you so much!

• Impressive!

• @TrustButVerify said:
    Very nice! I took a couple years of piano lessons, and this was one of the pieces I learned to play. It's sounds pretty impressive for a beginner. I thought about doing something like this on guitar. You did a great job! I, too, ignored the tempo change to presto. That's blistering speed.

Thank you a lot! I appreciate it!

• @PhilW said:
    Impressive!

Many thanks, Phil!