Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum Session......It's here!! :) Yay

1293031323335»

Comments

• Congrats Derek. I wish you well in your marriage.

• So just bought this. How the heck do I get back to main screen after going into settings? It’s just a blank bar at top.

• It’s a bug on IOS11. Click on top of the very first arrow you drew.

@Chaztrip said:
    So just bought this. How the heck do I get back to main screen after going into settings? It’s just a blank bar at top.

• Yes sir! Thank you. 3:16

• @Chaztrip said:
    So just bought this. How the heck do I get back to main screen after going into settings? It’s just a blank bar at top.

click where it says "nothing here" :lol:

• Hey everyone! I’m back in action. Been hard at work for the last eleventy-hundredth months..lol. I happy to let you all know that Drum Session will be expanding...more than 20 new styles that include over 25,000 loops all wrapped up in the same tiny package you all know and love. Yes, it’s happening...very, VERY SOON!!!

• @DerekBuddemeyer said:
    Hey everyone! I’m back in action. Been hard at work for the last eleventy-hundredth months..lol. I happy to let you all know that Drum Session will be expanding...more than 20 new styles that include over 25,000 loops all wrapped up in the same tiny package you all know and love. Yes, it’s happening...very, VERY SOON!!!

Glad to hear you're still on the horse there Captain....

• @DerekBuddemeyer said:
    Hey everyone! I’m back in action. Been hard at work for the last eleventy-hundredth months..lol. I happy to let you all know that Drum Session will be expanding...more than 20 new styles that include over 25,000 loops all wrapped up in the same tiny package you all know and love. Yes, it’s happening...very, VERY SOON!!!

YEAH!!!!

That’s awesome news :smile:

• edited January 2018

Dude, you had us all scared! Thought Apple had bought you off :#

So glad to see you back and Drum Session is still my #1 Drummer App!! Works perfectly with Auria Pro!

Derek how difficult would it be to have realtime separate Audio Outs? Like I know you were able to program separate audio exports, but would love realtime Audio exports to add effects in realtime inside Auria Pro, just like if you were mixing a real Drummer live! Is this a possibility?

Thanks man, wishing continued success on this amazing drum app!

@DerekBuddemeyer said:

• As it sits now in early Jan.2018 Drum Session is one of the top 3 drum apps in all of iOS. If the Buddman could add sample import so we could make our own kits Drum Session would be THE top drum app period.

• Good news @DerekBuddemeyer

Looking forward to it.

• Hi Derek, DrumSersion keeps sort of self rebooting when switching back to the app from AudioBus. I haven’t been able to nail the reason but you can clearly hear it happening especially if playing back.

@DerekBuddemeyer said:

• can drum session do 7/8 time or odd time signatures with built in loops??

• @DerekBuddemeyer said:

Any news on this @DerekBuddemeyer ?

• Updated yesterday!

• Updated today....
    But wasn’t there something like this is abandoned and there is a move into his new account and a new purchase then...?!? I am not quite sure

• @david_2017 said:
    Updated today....
    But wasn’t there something like this is abandoned and there is a move into his new account and a new purchase then...?!? I am not quite sure

I think the situation is that it is getting a little love to keep it working but that there will at some point they will write a new drum app from the ground up and release it under new company's auspices.

• They said that they would continue to provide maintenance on the app but all efforts i guess are gonna go to the new app.

I basically just want the latest version of Ableton link for this and I’m good. Left a five star review 😌❤️🙏☝️.

@espiegel123 said:

@david_2017 said:
    Updated today....

I think the situation is that it is getting a little love to keep it working but that there will at some point they will write a new drum app from the ground up and release it under new company's auspices.

• @espiegel123 said:

@david_2017 said:
    Updated today....

From what I talked with the devs before, it's exactly that :wink:

• @espiegel123 @Tones4Christ @senhorlampada

Thanks guys for filling me in here. I actually wasn’t expecting a completely new app. But this sounds really good.
    Take care!

• @david_2017 said:
    @espiegel123 @Tones4Christ @senhorlampada

Thanks guys for filling me in here. I actually wasn’t expecting a completely new app. But this sounds really good.
    Take care!

The dev mentioned that the app's code base is quite old so that it makes sense for them to build a new app on a more modern code base. They've been busy brewing up great apps.