Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioShare storage issue

edited January 2018 in Support and Feedback

Ever since I’ve updated to the latest iOS, AudioShare has mysteriously been taking up over twice it’s previous storage. The app says it’s got .92 gb in there but the storage settings claim 2.4 gb. Dunno what it said before the update but it sure as hell wasnt that big. Any ideas how to solve this? I could use that space

By the way I’m on an iPhone for all you iPad folks scoffing at my small AudioShare footprint

Comments

• I think if you move all your files into the file sharing section IOS will read the total size correctly

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I think if you move all your files into the file sharing section IOS will read the total size correctly

Oh reaaaaally? I can do that. Do you know why and is this going to cause any issues?

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I think if you move all your files into the file sharing section IOS will read the total size correctly

Ok this did the exact opposite. Total size increased

• But you must move them back in order to access the files via files app.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:

Can you tell me how to do this? I’ve tried to copy all in one of the folder and then paste in file sharing but that only moved one file out of 400!

• edited January 2018

@supadom said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

Can you tell me how to do this? I’ve tried to copy all in one of the folder and then paste in file sharing but that only moved one file out of 400!

This trick didn’t work for me at all and actually did the exact opposite of its intention: the total size increased in storage settings.

• I do it all the time. Just select all folders and click on the move icon and tell it where and bam!

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I do it all the time. Just select all folders and click on the move icon and tell it where and bam!

You’re right, somehow I missed the move icon and was thinking you had to hold on a file and then choose move.

• @db909 said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    I do it all the time. Just select all folders and click on the move icon and tell it where and bam!

You’re right, somehow I missed the move icon and was thinking you had to hold on a file and then choose move.

I was pressing green (copy) as opposed to yellow (move) icon. All done, thanks!