Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BM3 slicing question

i put a sample on a pad and slice it up, is there a way to move the slices on to other pads?

Comments

• thanks but no, i want to explode/spread the slices on to different pads, not keys on the same pad. it seems the design of the app intends for the slices to stay on the same pad but it is still early days for me

• @wellingtonCres said:
    ...but it is still early days for me

Me, too. I'm a new BM3 user thanks to the largess of echoopera.

It seems to me you should be able to accomplish what you're after with the options available, but it might require some additional steps. Maybe if yo save your bank as a preset, you can place the slices where you want them?

There might be something in ecamburn's BM3 Learnin' thread, too.
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/23499/bm3-learnings/p1

• outstanding! cheers

• Slice to pads, as pictured above, is what you need. One useful thing that's easy to overlook in the options is to turn Create Pattern to ON. This will create a pattern that when played will play the whole sample through. It's easy to go in then and remove or move around notes to create variations.

Also, once it's sliced to pads, you can copy and paste pads to different locations for convenience. It's tedious that there's no way to just drag pads around, but at least there's some flexibility.

• That's the same thing described in the tutorial I linked to. :/

• wimwim
    edited January 2018

@telecharge said:
    That's the same thing described in the tutorial I linked to. :/
    @telecharge said:
    There might be something in ecamburn's BM3 Learnin' thread, too

mmmk. Two quick paragraphs or hunting a thread for "might be something" in a thread. Wuz just trying to be efficient. No need to get hurt about it. Sorry. :#

[edit] nvm. I missed your post above where you linked to intua's site. Fair enough - point taken.