Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Virsyn apps presets

Hi Everyone, my name’s Alex and i’m new here!
Just a simple question: has anyone noticed that after the updates the preset list inside Tera Synth (and other Virsyn apps) is without any logical order? If i’m not wrong they were in alphabetical and numerical order?Is that a bug or is my old Ipad Air that is gone mad?
Thanks!

Comments

• Not on my iPad. You have probably gone mad lol

• Yeah, probably...but that's very strange...and happens to all Virsyn apps installed on my Ipad...i don't understand...

• Here's an example with Addictive Pro

• @grabmann said:
    Hi Everyone, my name’s Alex and i’m new here!
    Just a simple question: has anyone noticed that after the updates the preset list inside Tera Synth (and other Virsyn apps) is without any logical order? If i’m not wrong they were in alphabetical and numerical order?Is that a bug or is my old Ipad Air that is gone mad?
    Thanks!

Micro Terra and Addictive Pro are in numerical order but not alphabetical. Poseidon is alphabetical but not numbered. Can’t remember if it was any different prior to the updates.