Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

edited January 2014 in Support and Feedback

I have a problem logging in with my iphone the last days.I usually do this just via google account and it still works on my iPad without a problem.Doesn't matter if i use network or WLAN.I get always the following message

Comments

• I have been experiencing the same problem with my Goggle account so u start using my Facebook account

• I get the same message. I figured out if you click sign in to bring up the box to sign in then click google and it works.

• @gmslayton said:

I get the same message. I figured out if you click sign in to bring up the box to sign in then click google and it works.

But that's exactly how i did it before.But now the message appears and want a"real"sign in.As you can see on the picture there's no way for me to click that google link anymore.It's disappeared.